• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who else has them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
DLC weapons. Who's got 'em all? I just got my fifth and final one today: The Absolver. If you have the Inquisitor, the Channeler, the Absolver, the Champion, and the Shardborne in your possession like I do, here's your chance to gloat about it and tell everybody how you acquired them all! :lol:

Recycled Human

Reaction score
And how did you manage it? I'd love to know the secret!

Epiternal

Reaction score
I am only missing The Champion, why is this code so damn hard to get ahold of. :(

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I am only missing The Champion, why is this code so damn hard to get ahold of. :(

My guess is that there weren't as many people buying from Amazon as there were buying from Gamestop, Best Buy/Australia, or wal-mart/UK.

You'll be paying around 110 bucks if you go for Buy it nows only.

It's not that bad. Maybe if you're buying three or four of them at the 'buy it now' price you might have to pay that much, but I bought three codes in auctions for a total of $41.50.

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
My guess is that there weren't as many people buying from Amazon as there were buying from Gamestop, Best Buy/Australia, or wal-mart/UK.

It's not that bad. Maybe if you're buying three or four of them at the 'buy it now' price you might have to pay that much, but I bought three codes in auctions for a total of $41.50.
I am not trying to start a flame war by any means but... with everyone complaining how unfinished the game is how people will spend near or over the price of the original game to get a weapon... and still complain.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I am not trying to start a flame war by any means but... with everyone complaining how unfinished the game is how people will spend near or over the price of the original game to get a weapon... and still complain.

I would understand if you were talking to someone who has had numerous complaints on that subject, but I haven't had any complaints about Fable 3 at all.

Alucard Nightraven

Reaction score
I don't have the Absolver or Champion but I do have the Inquistor, Shardborne, and Channeler

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
I would understand if you were talking to someone who has had numerous complaints on that subject, but I haven't had any complaints about Fable 3 at all.
Oh, I was just using your post as an example, not yourself or your opinions. :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Channeler is the only one I don't have. As for the tradeable weapons, I'm in no rush whatsoever for the achievements which require online cooperative play - it'll be a very long time before I get Gold and I'm certainly not forking out for it just to get the rest of the achievements for one game.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
Yup, got all 5 of them. Also have the swirlwing tattoo and debating whether or not I should try to get the clockwork tattoo

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Yup, got all 5 of them. Also have the swirlwing tattoo and debating whether or not I should try to get the clockwork tattoo

Clockwork was with the controller right? What gave the swirling?

Edit : swirling - controller; clockwork - guide XD

And I only need the Absolver now! So close!!!

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
I got my LE copy of Fable 3 a few days ago. A week or two after it came out, I had pre-ordered it. I never got my village maker code or the code for the inquisitor. Basically gamestop sucks ass. ****ing bitches.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
I didn't get my village maker code at first either from gamestop and I was there opening day. I called the next day and the guy jus gave it to me over the phone. My inquisitor code was on my receipt I think, did you check it?

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
Yeah its not on the receipt. Apparently after like a week they can't print out the code anymore. ****ing queers.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Aww that sucks...you cant talk to their corporate? I know it's really a small thing but it's the little things that accentuate this kind of thing.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
Aww that sucks...you cant talk to their corporate? I know it's really a small thing but it's the little things that accentuate this kind of thing.

Honestly I don't mind too much. I really wanted to make a villager and have a weapon to trade for the channeler. But I really don't mind too much. I would call, but then I have to wait for an agent or something on the phone, then they gotta check stuff, I gotta give em numbers on my receipt. Too much of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.