• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who is this.... (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Who is this dark guardian the crawler talks about? "the Dark Guardian will protect us all" almost as if the crawler isnt the main leader? I hope more about the crawler and the darkness will be revealed in DLC.......

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
It's probably like their god

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Could be a reference to Fable IV, could simply be a reference to upcoming DLC. Whatever the case, I am certain we will find out more about it somehow in the future.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Personally, I think the "dark guardian" is Jack of Blades. After all, they did mention 'the Void', which is where Jack of Blades went after having been beaten by the Hero of Oakvale. And the voices seem to be rather similar, too.

Reaction score
Personally, I think the "dark guardian" is Jack of Blades. After all, they did mention 'the Void', which is where Jack of Blades went after having been beaten by the Hero of Oakvale. And the voices seem to be rather similar, too.

Sounds interesting, i thought the voices were similar to, but i think the only way Jack will come back is if they make a Fable in the Old Kindom days when the whole Court of Blades were around......

Coopz

Reaction score
isnt it walter? after all u do defeat him to finish off the darkness, he says it was inside him all along, AND the darkness referes to him as 'the lost sheep'

noone expects the loyal solider to be the main evil, but if that was inside him all along, during ur brothers reign, is it not possible that it was created inside walter from all the anger and hate about what albion has become?

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I noticed that entirely! holy Jesus Christ if its true... idk

ChemicalGuru

Reaction score
Because the Darkness didn't kill Walter in Aurora (However you spell it) and like infused with his body in that sort of temple dosen't the Crawler mean by 'Lost Sheep' as like he strayed from the darkness but they still got him back, idkno hands too cold to realy go into detail,
''The lost sheep returns to the flock. No one can leave the darkness behind." .

Brady

Reaction score
I personally hope it is jack of blades because he was a really epic villain and the voices do sound very similar, but hopefully we will find out more about it in the future

ActOfGod81

Reaction score
Oh I always thought it was like the Sentinal or something. Guess that doesn't make much sense but during the battle whenever a Sentinal was attacking me is when he said that.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
The dark guardian that the crawler mentions is the sentinel it summons.

Reaction score
Oh I always thought it was like the Sentinal or something. Guess that doesn't make much sense but during the battle whenever a Sentinal was attacking me is when he said that.

I thought that at first but it dosent add up, he talks about the guardian as if it is some great force or thing that is going to protect them, almost as if they worship it.....

ActOfGod81

Reaction score
Yea it doesn't make much sense. But if the guardian IS some sort of powerful being they worship, I don't think anything with Walter would really fit. Maybe well find out in the next game and the guardian will be some sort of Jack of Blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.