• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's the man in Rose's letter?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Who's the man in Rose's letter?

It could be Scythe, but I feel bad that I can't go check on her.:(

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I hope we will get the chance in some DLC, but i seriously doubt it...
Maybe we will find out who's taking care of her through DLC or an interview, but I don't think we will ever meet Rose again, sadly :(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

If it was Scythe, wouldn't she be afraid of him? He was pretty terrible looking.

J

Jedimindtrixxx

she said he looks scary... and then she said hes nice.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;240236 said:
If it was Scythe, wouldn't she be afraid of him? He was pretty terrible looking.
He is, indeed, ugly. But hey, don't you want to meet the al mighty first Archon? I do :p

But yea, I hope we'll be able to meet Scythe in the DLC, or Knothole Glade, or something...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DataHero;240478 said:
He is, indeed, ugly. But hey, don't you want to meet the al mighty first Archon? I do :p

But yea, I hope we'll be able to meet Scythe in the DLC, or Knothole Glade, or something...

Just as long as he's not part of the Shadow Court. :unsure:

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

Well, either we'll meet them/him, or (considering some of the descriptions) both Scythe and Rose are dead. Either one is possible.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Orpheus Lupus;240519 said:
Well, either we'll meet them/him, or (considering some of the descriptions) both Scythe and Rose are dead. Either one is possible.

All the hero's family could be back from the dead, if you chose family and dog as your wish from the music box. The blood line is traced back hundreds of years.:O

C

condalangusrice

Scythe IS going to show up somehow in DLC. One of the loading screens talks about him.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

It could be the Hero due to the that she hass forgot his name. I think it is scythe though due to apearance.

X

xdeathlessxone

yea i would love to see scythe, one of the loading screens talks about his necromancer scythe and him living forever....i was hoping his weapon was one of the legendary ones but alas it is not :(

D

dvpepsiman

It's obviousely Michael Jackson, i mean cmon he likes kids and he looks creepy just like in the description!

I

InfectedKitsune

I think it is definitely Scythe.

But, this may be stupid info to add, but I have seen all of the Fable 2 trailers and one of them has this girl, wearing a cape shadowing her face. And the long hooded robe she is wearing has golden trim on it.

Idk, may be dumb to add, or may be helpful. But I still lean toward Scythe.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

dvpepsiman;241198 said:
It's obviousely Michael Jackson, i mean cmon he likes kids and he looks creepy just like in the description!

I completely agree.

Destro23

Reaction score

Why would the Love ending bring back your Sister, Wife, Kids and Dog only to send your sister away with Jack of Blades? What characters could it possibly be... Sythe is missing from this game and only after this game was released did Lionhead decide to give us info about William Black being the oldest Archon resembling the now missing hero Sythe. If rose does return in the next game, like Theresa did... how will she have grown? Sythe has trained another hero as I recall, Nostro. He did so for the good of the guild. Sythe's only interests seem to be the guild so it makes sense he's not in Fable 2, where there is no guild. We'll probably only see Rose again if he there is another guild coming.

Syric

Noodleface
Reaction score

I was royally bummed when I first finished the game and didn't get to see either Rose or Scythe. Just got the dog back.

EgoAlchemist

It's over 9000!!1!11
Reaction score

"Dear Sparrow

I woke up today in such a peculiar place. It's like a great big forest, with lots and lots of trees that go on forever. I was scared at first because I couldn't find you, but there's someone here who says he knows us, knows our family. He told me his name, but I keep forgetting it. Weird. I think he's a king or something. He's thin and wears a hood and looks scary, but he's nice and I feel safe with him here. I hope your okay, Little Sparrow. Somehow I know that its going to be alrightm and we'll be together again one day. He promised me.

Love
Rose"
King?
Maybe your brother? Or a king from the other countries that are in Fable 3?

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Has it actually been proven that its him though. No one should even be able to know who he is considering that it wasn't identified on fable.

blazin' pheonix ms

Reaction score
okay, heres what happened; Scythe found Rose in a forest when Lucien tried to get rid of her body,(before he dissapeared) he healed her like Theresa healed Sparrow, when she awoke he told her what she wrote in the letter,(she awoke becuz of the energy Scythe received -when Sparrow chose the love wish- that he gave her to heal her)he knew she was a family member of his becuz of the aura inside of her, he also sensed that she had the power of a seer, so he took her to Theresa, where she gladly trained Rose to be the next Spire's seer(she knew she didn't have long before she would die) and gave her clothes just like her own, then, when theresa died, rose found sparrow, and told sparrow of his/her future, she told sparrow that sparrow would have 3 children, but sparrow and his/her spouse would die before the 3rd child was born,(hence the 3 children's beds in the castle) and becuz of rose's age she forgot her own name, causing sparrow to call her theresa, and rose assumed that was her name, and you can tell that the theresa in fable3 is a different theresa by looking with LB at her eyes and hair. Her eyes aren't glowing white and her hair is a different shade and style. also i have played both fable2 and 3.:x360: