• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's Trustworthy

Xenolithium

Reaction score
Trust worthy/untrustworthy name pending. Waiting until the trade is done.

kbrizzle

Reaction score
just done a nice easy trade with "ryaaannn" ,sent my code and he sent his ,could not of been simpler

xWreCKagerx

Reaction score
ComeGetSlapped, AmazingGamer91, and Jimmy .Zhu are all fine traders!!

Guy

Reaction score
ok im pretty sure that the inquisitor sword code from gamestop isnt a one time use thing cause i just walked into game stop and they handed me a generic code. didnt even ask for my order number .so, to find out if its true heres the code i got from gamestop, i hope it works for you all: q3ky6 - mjfjh - 7yg7c - gxmdp - hgm7z

Reaction score
Just had quite a big trade with, Projectego username, Owned and was all good. cant complain defiantly trustworthy :)

Owned

Reaction score
I just traded with Peter Scadding, and all went well. I even gave ALL of the items i was trading first and he still kept his end of the deal! Im sure this is not the first "trustworthy" post about him, but he is deff trustworthy! :)

scotty062295

Reaction score
I just got done trading with Aztec Arias. The trade went very well, he even gave me my weapons first. Very trustworthy.

Reaction score
Just traded with TdawgHeckroth and all went perfectly. couldnt be happier XD

Reaction score
THis is not this guys first post but it cant hurt to have another. just had a great simple and easy trade. he even traded first thanks a bunch scotty062295 :)

Owned

Reaction score
i just traded with Brady and all went well, deff trustworthy! :D

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
This thread itself isn't trustworthy, since untrustworthy members create new account. And lazy as they are, they don't even bother to make them look real, only leaving a single post on the forums and that's in here...

selfishcrow

Reaction score
well me and this dude i don't remember his name but this is his email [email protected]
we just trade some codes so does it make us trustworthy?
also i still have 5 Channelers code to trade.

im looking for the champions hammer for my self, but i think i can trade for any other dlc

nowei

Reaction score
I can vouch for selfishcrow's being a legit trader.
Not only did he send the code first w/o my requesting it.
He waited for me to send my code not knowing I was at work.

100% legit trader. Would trade with him again.

selfishcrow

Reaction score
ok so i just make a trade and i got little crazy bc it took over 20 minutes but everything was fine great trade.
now to the point i have 4 Channelers and 1 Inquisitor code for trade. GT Selfishcrow
also i can trade 2 Channeler for any other dlc.

What I'm Looking For: The Champion Hammer
What I Have: The Channeler and Inquisitor

l_77e48d702cbb4eaf8eb42955da53e834.jpg

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
like someone pointed out before, the thread is not legit because people could just make new accounts. in any case, I think it should be based on your reputation on projectego rather than XBL. it only takes one time to ruin it.

in any case, I just finished my game. and id be willing to let anyone join my game and buy whatever weapons they want. I only have one inquisitor code left i dont mind dishing out.

selfishcrow

Reaction score
like someone pointed out before, the thread is not legit because people could just make new accounts. in any case, I think it should be based on your reputation on projectego rather than XBL. it only takes one time to ruin it.

in any case, I just finished my game. and id be willing to let anyone join my game and buy whatever weapons they want. I only have one inquisitor code left i dont mind dishing out.
i would like to trade you for one of my channeler if you like.

selfishcrow

Reaction score
i just make a trade with him and every thing was just fine great trade