• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's Trustworthy

master666epic

Reaction score
what dlc because ive only got the er stuff you get when you buy retail of just fable III and the yule costume aint got round to any of the other dlc yet :/ but how do you do it through orbs ?

master666epic

Reaction score
fenrir is defo trustworthy :) much appreciated for helping me closer to the achievment :)

master666epic

Reaction score
I had no problems trading with sparton1199 (GT- John Locke N7).
Traded my swinging sword for his jack's hammer.
i can back that up i have traded with sparton1199 and everything went smooth as :)

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
I have traded and exchanged items around for achievment with master666epic.
Highly recommended fable user for trading, achievements, and general co-op story missions.

master666epic

Reaction score
I have traded and exchanged items around for achievment with master666epic.
Highly recommended fable user for trading, achievements, and general co-op story missions.
a would recommend kl241 :) amazing to play co-op with, easy to talk to, amazing conversations =D no hidden strings everything straight forward, just as a co-op player should be (perfect) :)

AcireJumi

And what an impression you've made. :D
Reaction score
So far I've had wonderful luck with Scabbers96 (and he has the most adorable accent \o/). Nice kid altogether;helped me figure out exactly how to give gifts because I fail at life sometimes. =D

master666epic

Reaction score
So far I've had wonderful luck with Scabbers96 (and he has the most adorable accent \o/). Nice kid altogether;helped me figure out exactly how to give gifts because I fail at life sometimes. =D
scabbers96 is awesome to play with, very clear and straightforward id recommend :) very trustworthy :)

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
SeancyB is trustworthy... he gave me his weapons before i was able to find mine!

MadDogDuffer

Gamer Tag: PuReSkIlLzKiLl
Reaction score
I had an unsuccessful trade with SaintofAlbion on this forum, where I was given a made up Inquisitor preorder code for my valid Channeler preorder code. As a precaution, his xbox gamertag is Th3 ArChD3MoN.
i have reported it i hate people who do that its so annoying i mean wats the point its cos they cant get them selves

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
grantr is trustworthy... he gave me his item before i gave him mine

MadDogDuffer

Gamer Tag: PuReSkIlLzKiLl
Reaction score
this thread is dedicated to people who can endorse that another member here is trustworthy. with the internet being what it is, a scammer is relatively easy to come across, unfortunately.

at least with this thread, you can link to a post where you were endorsed and trades can go much more smoothly once you've proven yourself as trustworthy.

What to do?
it's quite simple, really. after you've had a successful trade with someone, post their projectego username in this thread and everyone will know that they aren't scammers.

What if someone 'trustworthy' scams me?
if someone who was endorsed in this thread has scammed you, you should reply immediately and let everyone know.

i'll start this thread off by endorsing DerpSmash for being trustworthy in trading preorder codes with me.
anyone looking to trade with him should be A-OK ;)
definately achela she gave it to me straight away definateley trust worthy id swap with her again

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
and to reciprocate, MadDogDuffer is trustworthy too