• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why do my kids hate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseBasic

Reaction score
My daughter 'fears' me, and when ever Im around them they say that they dont like me and wish I never came home. I give them every toy they ever ask for, and come to visit lots, my morality is also in the really high green, and their upkeep is set to 1000 gold. So whats going on?

caseBasic

Reaction score
My attractivness is in the high green area as well =/

Faedil

Reaction score
do you have them living in a nice house? also, does their feelings for you change with expressions or does it stay where it is no matter how many nice expressions you do? if nothing works it might be a bug :(

caseBasic

Reaction score
Yep, I have them in the most expensive house in Bowerstone Market, with good furniture and all. And no, all I ever do is nice expressions.

Whatever, they said they hated me so I sent them back to the Orphanage and got a new, better, kid who loves me :p

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Yep, I have them in the most expensive house in Bowerstone Market, with good furniture and all. And no, all I ever do is nice expressions.

Whatever, they said they hated me so I sent them back to the Orphanage and got a new, better, kid who loves me :p

rofl! and ya wonder why your kids hate ya.

Little Timmy - "Daddy, what happened to Little Jimmy?"

Dad - "Well son, he hated me and wished I was never home. So I sent him to the orphanage!"

Little Timmy - ".......I love you Daddy! Never leave!"

WUTBM

Reaction score
rofl! and ya wonder why your kids hate ya.

Little Timmy - "Daddy, what happened to Little Jimmy?"

Dad - "Well son, he hated me and wished I was never home. So I sent him to the orphanage!"

Little Timmy - ".......I love you Daddy! Never leave!"
I loled

Mine hate me too, but I'm kinda evil.
So I wanna send em to the orphanage, how do you do it without killing/divorcing your wife?

Khalin

Reaction score
Hm, didn't know that was possible. I adopted a boy from the orphanage and he loves me. He seems to hate the nanny though.

caseBasic

Reaction score
Yeah my children hate the nanny too.

I guess its because I wasnt around them that often? My new kids love me and I see them almost every game day, so I guess that was what m problem was =)

Faedil

Reaction score
Wait, you can hire a nanny?

the nanny is "hired" if you dont have a family with enough space for the kid. if you adopt and just place them in a random home, the game generates a nanny for them

Khalin

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not married to anyone in the game so when I adopted, a nanny appeared.

Snickerpinx

Reaction score
My adopted kids also hate me. And what is with them still wearing their orphanage clothing? It drives me nuts! I'm gonna try sending them back.

Snickerpinx

Reaction score
I moved my adopted kids into the Castle & they no longer hate me.

smush-smush

Reaction score
well if you've killed people, they may be the straight-laced, goody goody types that dislike that kind of thing...similar how when I go to brightwall, some like me, some hate me

King William

Reaction score
Because you are NEVER around!! :'(YOUUUU had to save the kingdom. :devil:

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Yeah both my daughters fear me too. I moved them from Bowerstone Market to the Old Quarter and they still fear me, but Elise is happy. What gives? They used to love me and now they fear me? I really hate this game.

caseBasic

Reaction score
Im pretty sure, them being kids and all, that the decisions you make and your morality has an even greater affect on them. I accidentally killed a villager once and my kids would come up to me and say they love me, but then go on about me killing that one person, while none of the other villagers seemed to care .

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Well I haven't done anything evil. I have made every decision in a good way, kept all my promises, etc. Have not even so much as made fun of anyone or threatened anyone. I have been Mr. Good throughout the entire game. It's weird. I was about to chalk it up to everyone haring and fearing me in Bowerstone Market or whatever that Bower town over by Mistspeak is called, so I moved them to Old Quarter and they haven't changed. I want to move them to the castle but I can't since I have one kid there already. I am thinking about putting that kid in the orphanage and then moving the fam to the castle and then going to see if I can get the kid again. Thinking that might fix the issue of them fearing me.

caseBasic

Reaction score
Maybe it depends on how much you visit them, interact with them, and how high your upkeep is.

I dont know lol =/

Status
Not open for further replies.