• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why Hello There

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
It is truly a blast from the past posting a thread here again. With E3 happening recently, I thought, "Hey, I haven't heard anything about Fable Legends in a while. I wonder if they've finally set a release date." After a quick search, I come to find that the game has been cancelled...three months ago. x_x Not only that, but I find out that Lionhead has been completely shut down. :'( After reading this news, I decided to poke around here a bit for old times' sake, and the amount of smiling and fond memories that washed over me while reading old posts and remembering old friends came as a bit of a shock considering I really haven't spoken to any of you in a few years or so. I suppose I'm mostly posting this out of a sense of nostalgia and to see how everyone is doing. It'll be good to hear back from those of you who are still around.

As for me, I'm doing well. I just graduated college. It's crazy to think that I started here back when I was just 16 years old.

And for those of you who may be curious, FableFreak is also doing quite well.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Good to see you again and good to know you are well. Also nice to here about FableFreak again as many have wondered what he was up to.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
He's asked me to say he sends his regards. :thumbsup:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
FABLE FREAK! I miss him. I remember how we didn't get along at all at first. but I think he's one of the oldies I miss the most from this forum

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Hey there!
Not much to report here. Live in a different city now. Doing my darnedest to not be a deadbeat in 4 years when I turn 30.

Souls McGee

The Wandering Wizard
Reaction score
Let me introduce myself, I am Souls McGee also known as the "Wandering Wizard" nice to meet you all.

Had around a 1000 hours played in the Fable Legends beta and was one of the toughest Evienne's to beat. Loved the game and was sad to see it go. I am also new to the forums my good friend AlbionKnight lead me to this wonderful forum after the official lionhead forums was shut down. To bad I wasn't able to buy the Lionhead Studios IP with Fable III gold.

p.s ~ Im a bit upset I wasn't apart of this forum back in the day, it seems like it was a blast.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hi I'm new
Let me introduce myself, I am Souls McGee also known as the "Wandering Wizard" nice to meet you all.

Had around a 1000 hours played in the Fable Legends beta and was one of the toughest Evienne's to beat. Loved the game and was sad to see it go. I am also new to the forums my good friend AlbionKnight lead me to this wonderful forum after the official lionhead forums was shut down. To bad I wasn't able to buy the Lionhead Studios IP with Fable III gold.

p.s ~ Im a bit upset I wasn't apart of this forum back in the day, it seems like it was a blast.

Good to have you both here and welcome.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Heh, nice to see all the familiar faces I used to love back in the day are still around :p

I remember I was 13 when I joined this forum... I turn 20 this year. Time flies!

I just got back (literally, a few days ago) from travelling round Australia for 5 months, during my gap year. I head to uni in about 2 and a half months, to study History. Good to see everyone else is still alive and kicking too!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Heh, nice to see all the familiar faces I used to love back in the day are still around :p

I remember I was 13 when I joined this forum... I turn 20 this year. Time flies!

I just got back (literally, a few days ago) from travelling round Australia for 5 months, during my gap year. I head to uni in about 2 and a half months, to study History. Good to see everyone else is still alive and kicking too!

Well that makes me feel old as I remember it well.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Well that makes me feel old as I remember it well.

Occasionally I stumble upon old pictures that I took for the "What Does Everybody Look Like" thread and when I see them, I feel old as well...