• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why is my weapon like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fridderz

Reaction score
Im a good charecter, yet i have blood crystals, ive seen on with light blue crystal

it says 4 things i've done, can i change them?

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
Unless you used another storage device to keep a backup save, no. Pressing Y should show you the things you did and how each affected your weapon. It may have nothing to do with being good or evil in your case.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
Unless you used another storage device to keep a backup save, no. Pressing Y should show you the things you did and how each affected your weapon. It may have nothing to do with being good or evil in your case.

what,......so you only do 4 things to affect your weapon???

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
More or less. A different part of the weapon morphs each time you do an upgrade after you open the melee and ranged chests on the Road to Rule. That which affects the morph is chosen from a pool based on what you have done up to that point. Some think the pool is completely random, but my experience suggests that there is some priority system with a bit of randomization-- like a percentage chance.

However the system works, four morphs will be chosen from the various pools based on your actions. A fully upgraded weapon will have a list of 4 things you did and how they affected your weapon.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
More or less. A different part of the weapon morphs each time you do an upgrade after you open the melee and ranged chests on the Road to Rule. That which affects the morph is chosen from a pool based on what you have done up to that point. Some think the pool is completely random, but my experience suggests that there is some priority system with a bit of randomization-- like a percentage chance.

I agree with this theory. I think the ones with the highest percentage gets racked up in line first, though it is highly possible to reload the game each time until you get something you want.

While morphing is cool and all, I do wish they gave you some sort of control over which you receive with each chest, like "The handle has changed according to your style. Which of these handles would you like?", and then show some floating images for you to decide. Way better than reloading the game each time just to hope to get what you want.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
The highest percentage definitely shows up first. I started a new character, opened a ton of chests, and handed out to beggars a lot, which led my weapons to get pimped out all shiny and such. I only killed the minimal amount of undead (in the Reliquary), so only one of my weapons got the crappy bone while the rest are awesome.

Anyways, here's the weapon morph guide. It only shows the regular crystal instead of red, so who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.