• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

World of Warcraft?

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I started playing it with a friend in october/november, got to level 20 then we bought the offical game with 1 mth free, managed to get to level 70 with that, he played mostly pvp/pve I mostly did quests, we both had 2 different experiences, its an alright game, I never played it after the 1 mth trial (untill I got an email informing me my account had been hacked? - then I logged in to make sure nothing was taken....but to be honest I didnt have any expensive items nor would I have noticed if anything had gone lol)

P.S. - I'd say I've a rather addictive personality, one of the reasons I hadnt played WoW before, I can see how people can get caught up in it, but thankfully it didnt hook me in :)

edit - best part of WoW was that I actually had infinity in so downloading it was great, my friend however was ready to curse the gods XD his net was grim.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Well, if any of you still play, let me know, because I want someone to play with! I'm just sort of running around on my own at the minute. Can you even join a guild in the Starter Edition? I know you can't make one, cause I tried :L.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Well, if any of you still play, let me know, because I want someone to play with! I'm just sort of running around on my own at the minute. Can you even join a guild in the Starter Edition? I know you can't make one, cause I tried :L.

You should honestly take advantage of the sale they got going right now. Everything including Cataclysm for a grand total of $30.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
You should honestly take advantage of the sale they got going right now. Everything including Cataclysm for a grand total of $30.

I'm in the UK, so the deal's not on here unfortunately. But I did buy the Battlechest, which has WoW, The Burning Crusade and strategy guides for both for £4.50 :). It'll do me for now, then i'll buy the other expansions if I like it enough. I just have to wait on it to arrive, I ordered it a few days ago off the internet and it shipped on Thursday :).

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I'm in the UK, so the deal's not on here unfortunately. But I did buy the Battlechest, which has WoW, The Burning Crusade and strategy guides for both for £4.50 :). It'll do me for now, then i'll buy the other expansions if I like it enough. I just have to wait on it to arrive, I ordered it a few days ago off the internet and it shipped on Thursday :).

WoW is already starting to show it's effects on her.
Where's the :L, Miss, where is it?
You still have a chance to back down.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
WoW is already starting to show it's effects on her.
Where's the :L, Miss, where is it?
You still have a chance to back down.

I've been trying not to use ":L" on here so much because people were complaining about it :L.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Haven't seen many Trolls so far :L.
Tauren was kinda cool as well. Otherwise I usualy go for human in other RPGs - like in L2. Actually I think I haven't played a non-huma character ever since my first L2 Dark Elf character back in... 2006.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Tauren was kinda cool as well. Otherwise I usualy go for human in other RPGs - like in L2. Actually I think I haven't played a non-huma character ever since my first L2 Dark Elf character back in... 2006.

I tend to avoid being human in games, for the simple reason that I am, in fact, a human, and will never have the chance to be any other kind of race except in video games. I tend to play as an Elf, because I have a love for Elves :L.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Skip WoW. Guild Wars 2 comes on August 28th! Play that! PLAY!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I won't lie, GW2 looks absolutely awesome, but WoW is just my kind of game.

Also: Forsaken FTW

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Back in 2005, I had 3 orc level 60 hunters, one for each tree. So I'm a softy when it comes to the Horde and the Orc race in general. Although, I'm currently playing a Goblin Warlock right now, 'cause ever since Vanilla, I always thought it would be awesome to play a Goblin and now I finally get to. :D

Their starting quests are epic. Well, after you get off the first island.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

I still don't really know much about GW, what's it about?

I won't lie, GW2 looks absolutely awesome, but WoW is just my kind of game.

Back in 2005, I had 3 orc level 60 hunters, one for each tree. So I'm a softy when it comes to the Horde and the Orc race in general. Although, I'm currently playing a Goblin Warlock right now, 'cause ever since Vanilla, I always thought it would be awesome to play a Goblin and now I finally get to. :D

Their starting quests are epic. Well, after you get off the first island.

Do both of you still play? :L