• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WoW Mists of Pandaria Beta Key giveaway

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
mop-title.jpg
I have a key for the Beta of World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria to give away if anyone wants it... CVG were giving away 1000 keys and as I dont play WoW its of no use to me but thought someone else here might want one and not had chance to get one so I applied....
Info
Shrouded in fog since the world was sundered more than ten thousand years ago, the ancient realm of Pandaria has remained unspoiled by war. Its lush forests and cloud-ringed mountains are home to a complex ecosystem of indigenous races and exotic creatures. It is the homeland of the enigmatic Pandaren, a race that celebrates life to the fullest even while under siege by an ancient menace.
The new continent reveals itself to a broken world just as the Alliance and Horde are spiraling ever closer to a war that will consume all of Azeroth. Will the mists of Pandaria part to reveal the world's salvation? Or will the battle to control this rich and breathtaking new land push the two mighty factions over the brink of war and into total annihilation? The answers await within Pandaria's mysterious shores!
What do you have to do to get it...? Well nothing, simply ask me for it and its yours. 1st person to ask gets it, simple as that (hoping it works anyway). :lol:​

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Thats very nice of you :) I dont play WoW either (only played it for a month anyways) but its good to know that the key (if as you said works lol) isnt going unused :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thats very nice of you :) I dont play WoW either (only played it for a month anyways) but its good to know that the key (if as you said works lol) isnt going unused :)

I dont think its tied to any account so it should work just fine but thanks, just trying to help my fellow gaming family out.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Hello :). I play WoW (quite a bit now actually), but I don't have the Wrath of the Lich King or Cataclysm expansions. Do you know if it'll still work without those?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Hello :). I play WoW (quite a bit now actually), but I don't have the Wrath of the Lich King or Cataclysm expansions. Do you know if it'll still work without those?

I don't think so, no.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

There arent any parameters I read about having to have owned any of them before hand as its a Beta. Only information in FAQ says...

Question: How do I get to Pandaria!?
Answer: Speak to the Portal Panda NPC in Orgrimmar or Stormwind and ask him to send you to "The Wreck of the Sky Shark" (Horde) or the "Wayward Landing" (Alliance).
The alliance pandaria starting area is the under attack wrecks in the southwest part of the map that is called "Wayward Landing". The quest giver is 'Grayson Early' by the campfire on the landward side.
If you have access to those areas and NPC's id say your fine, link to unofficial FAQ can also be found here. Its more detailed than the official one, as I dont know much about WoW I dont know what areas come as standard and which are only available in expansions.​

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
There arent any parameters I read about having to have owned any of them before hand as its a Beta. Only information in FAQ says...

Question: How do I get to Pandaria!?
Answer: Speak to the Portal Panda NPC in Orgrimmar or Stormwind and ask him to send you to "The Wreck of the Sky Shark" (Horde) or the "Wayward Landing" (Alliance).
The alliance pandaria starting area is the under attack wrecks in the southwest part of the map that is called "Wayward Landing". The quest giver is 'Grayson Early' by the campfire on the landward side.
If you have access to those areas and NPC's id say your fine, link to unofficial FAQ can also be found here. Its more detailed than the official one, as I dont know much about WoW I dont know what areas come as standard and which are only available in expansions.

Well I have access to Orgimmar (Horde ftw), so I think I should be fine. How did you manage to get the key? I signed up for the beta and nothing ever came of it :L.

chrisdj05

Reaction score
mop-title.jpg
I have a key for the Beta of World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria to give away if anyone wants it... CVG were giving away 1000 keys and as I dont play WoW its of no use to me but thought someone else here might want one and not had chance to get one so I applied....
Info
Shrouded in fog since the world was sundered more than ten thousand years ago, the ancient realm of Pandaria has remained unspoiled by war. Its lush forests and cloud-ringed mountains are home to a complex ecosystem of indigenous races and exotic creatures. It is the homeland of the enigmatic Pandaren, a race that celebrates life to the fullest even while under siege by an ancient menace.
The new continent reveals itself to a broken world just as the Alliance and Horde are spiraling ever closer to a war that will consume all of Azeroth. Will the mists of Pandaria part to reveal the world's salvation? Or will the battle to control this rich and breathtaking new land push the two mighty factions over the brink of war and into total annihilation? The answers await within Pandaria's mysterious shores!
What do you have to do to get it...? Well nothing, simply ask me for it and its yours. 1st person to ask gets it, simple as that (hoping it works anyway). :lol:​

I want a beta key :D i been playing wow for 2 and half years i been hoping to get in the beta :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well I have access to Orgimmar (Horde ftw), so I think I should be fine. How did you manage to get the key? I signed up for the beta and nothing ever came of it :L.

CVG advertised a giveaway on Twitter and I happened to see it and enter. I will send you code in a message when I get to my laptop.

So may i have the beta key plz :)?

Miss Albion asked first but I will try and see if I can get any more. Try cvg website, they had 1000 to giveaway and are giving them away now still with more being released at 5pm BST.

CVG - Beta Giveaway

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Miss, let us know if the key works, 'cause if it doesn't... I'd like to give it a whirl. :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Miss, let us know if the key works, 'cause if it doesn't... I'd like to give it a whirl. :D

In the meantime try the steps in link above, got mine straight away.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm on it. :D

And it'll be 2 hours 'till the next batch is released. Lol. T_T

Ah I was reading it on Twitter and they said they had released them already. Trailer for anyone interested too.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Thank you for the key! :D I'll try now and let you know if it works :).

RainbowKissesQT

Reaction score
If you have any more keys to give away, I'd appreciate it SO much. I've been trying to get them on CVG but it seems as if there's already people ahead of me, grabbing them faster than I. Ah, well, I'll keep trying. Been wanting to get into Beta since it first got released, haven't had any luck thus far. :c

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Love how we're getting people signing up purely because of this thread. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If you have any more keys to give away, I'd appreciate it SO much. I've been trying to get them on CVG but it seems as if there's already people ahead of me, grabbing them faster than I. Ah, well, I'll keep trying. Been wanting to get into Beta since it first got released, haven't had any luck thus far. :c

Keep an eye on their Facebook and Twitter pages, they update them daily with new ones. Just have to be fast, ive also entered draws on a couple of sites but winners arent announced for a few days yet.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
wow... kung fu pandas..... they didnt steal that from anything lol

They actually didn't steal it from Kung Fu Panda. That race has been in WarCraft Lore since W3. In-fact, if you play the Night Elf missions, you'll see them on the sides fishing.

Although, I do have to admit, they definitely made that intro very Kung Fu Panda style, even with the humor.