• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox 360 Updates LAUNCHED!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score
Xbox 360 Updates LAUNCHED!

I just got it here in Washington. I got it at about 3 o clock AM. It looks really good so far. What are all of your guys' feedback on it?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Xbox 360 Updates LAUNCHED!

For the last time get some sleep Alex! I'll need to check it out when I have the time.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

not very good... looks the same, u can get games on amamzon for much cheaper than games on demand... avatar items cost points. only thing good is party invites are fast and cool

tillyferrari

Reaction score

I have yet to check it out; but I will be turning my 360 on in an hour :);
Something I would like from Microsoft is the Ability to Exclude someone from your Friends List from entering your Party; Without having to set it to Invite Only; as I have a Stalker; though he was once a Good Friend; but he Abuses my Loyal Friends and I would like to keep him out

X

Xeon

tillyferrari;328132 said:
I have yet to check it out; but I will be turning my 360 on in an hour :);
Something I would like from Microsoft is the Ability to Exclude someone from your Friends List from entering your Party; Without having to set it to Invite Only; as I have a Stalker; though he was once a Good Friend; but he Abuses my Loyal Friends and I would like to keep him out

Remove him from your friendlist ?

tillyferrari

Reaction score

Xeon;328134 said:
Remove him from your friendlist ?

I did Remove and Block him a few days ago; but he contacted me from another Gamertag; and I felt So Guilty that I let him back in again; then he sent my Friend who is in a Wheelchair a Very Abusive message about his Disability; and I Removed and Blocked him again; then I received 7 Messages from another Gamertag of his yesterday; which were More Punishing and didn't include an Apology; and I let him back on again;
Now I don't know what to do :(;

I have this thing in my Mind that if I Hurt someone then I am going to get Hurt Back somehow :(

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

My friend hacked the update and had it for the past 2 weeks. He's forced to stay offline today because Microsoft are also scanning for modded profiles :p

X

Xeon

Senna;328143 said:
My friend hacked the update and had it for the past 2 weeks. He's forced to stay offline today because Microsoft are also scanning for modded profiles :p

That sucks :p

tillyferrari;328136 said:
I did Remove and Block him a few days ago; but he contacted me from another Gamertag; and I felt So Guilty that I let him back in again; then he sent my Friend who is in a Wheelchair a Very Abusive message about his Disability; and I Removed and Blocked him again; then I received 7 Messages from another Gamertag of his yesterday; which were More Punishing and didn't include an Apology; and I let him back on again;
Now I don't know what to do :(;

I have this thing in my Mind that if I Hurt someone then I am going to get Hurt Back somehow :(

You dug a deep hole there missy :p

Remove him for good and ignore his messages from the other gamertags. E-Stalkers get tired after a month or two.

F

FiendFyre

Just applied the update.
Not overly blown away yet, still checking out the features.
Perhaps I was looking for a more visible change.
Kinda a blow how you have to pay for extra avatar stuff.
Although the Fable gear isn't that great, which there was more of a selection.
Will check the rest out when I have more time this evening.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I will check it out when i get back on the Xbox, havent had the time lately. Hopefully should have some time Thursday.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Wasn't that impressed, but I did buy a guitar and Marine armor.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

For some reason I don't have the new gold banner with the numbers on it on my profile, even though I updated, maybe I screwed something up.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

i have had a spare 200 points for like 2 years now, i got the lion head t-shirt and the halo 3 logo shirt. the GoW armour and ODST armour look awesome i might get them....

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Zarkes;328118 said:
For the last time get some sleep Alex! I'll need to check it out when I have the time.

I never sleep. :ninja:

Shirosaki;328143 said:

Yeah, that happened to a friend of mine that had a mod. I lol'd.

Firis;328223 said:
Wasn't that impressed, but I did buy a guitar and Marine armor.

I like the new Netflix Party thing. I just need a trial account and my friends and I can laugh together!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

I downloaded it last night. I honestly dont see anything new.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

When i get back my Xbox360 from a Friend then I shall see what is new, But it doesnt sound THAT amazing anyway..

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;328325 said:
When i get back my Xbox360 from a Friend then I shall see what is new, But it doesnt sound THAT amazing anyway..
its not dont worry

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Rather useless really. I'm not paying for virtual clothing, and I don't care how long I've been a gold member, but I haven't checked that netflix stuff out yet.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

It's pretty cool. Now I can ma- I mean, laugh with my friends!