• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know what I hate?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
When people use the term "PC" to mean exclusively Windows PCs. Like "Mac or PC". Macs ARE PCs. A PC is a PERSONAL COMPUTER. **** Apple for not wanting to mention Windows by name in those ads and creating a whole thing about it.

What do you guys hate?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I hate it when people are extremely hypocritical, and completely oblivious to that fact. Just like regular people on meme-sites, generally agreeing that equality is good, there should be no racism, extreme religious stuff is bad. However, they all condemn you if you failed to recognize the lyrics to 'Don't Stop Me Now', like some hiveminded, incestuous bible-belt cult, and they agree you belong in hell (which they suddenly wishes to exist for this sole purpose), if you are remotely tolerant of Justin Bieber.

Needless to say, I abandoned 9Gag a loooong time ago (in internet years).

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
I hate customers. Not all of them, I have my regulars that are very sweet. But the rest are jerks, I wish they'd give me their money, sit down, shut up, and go away in an organized and timely fashion. BUT NO they decide to track mud on my floor, get their own orders wrong, claim it's my fault, talk to my manager about how they're so much more important than the other 40 people in line, take a break from scarfing their face to drop a bomb in the restroom, smear mustard on my tables, forget that they put their kids in highchairs and left their infants on the other side of the restaurant alone, draw stupid smiley faces on my windows, say that they don't want ketchup when I'm standing there with a tray full of ketchup, and then come bother me to ask for ketchup, then complain about the service and swear they'll never be back only to show up the next day and do it again.

Just a note, be nice to the people who make your food. Remember, we make your food. Think about it.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I hate customers. Not all of them, I have my regulars that are very sweet. But the rest are jerks, I wish they'd give me their money, sit down, shut up, and go away in an organized and timely fashion. BUT NO they decide to track mud on my floor, get their own orders wrong, claim it's my fault, talk to my manager about how they're so much more important than the other 40 people in line, take a break from scarfing their face to drop a bomb in the restroom, smear mustard on my tables, forget that they put their kids in highchairs and left their infants on the other side of the restaurant alone, draw stupid smiley faces on my windows, say that they don't want ketchup when I'm standing there with a tray full of ketchup, and then come bother me to ask for ketchup, then complain about the service and swear they'll never be back only to show up the next day and do it again.

Just a note, be nice to the people who make your food. Remember, we make your food. Think about it.

Man I have a personal vendetta against customers. All of them. Even the nice ones. Working in the complaints department of a large, overpriced telecommunications company is really fun.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I hate my job. I work in a warehouse as a seasonal hire on for the summer. I move 60 pound boxes and walk about 10 miles a day 10 hours a day with mandatory overtime and the staffing agency that hired me takes 3 dollars out of my paycheck.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Staffing agencies should be made illegal. It is like non-sexual prostitution.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I tried to get through directly but they only hired through the agency XD

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I tried to get through directly but they only hired through the agency XD

Yeah they do that. Same up here. It is disgusting because then they have no responsibilities towards the employee and can have them replaced through the agency on a whim. I used to work at Telia's customer support but suddenly they gave me a lovely "offer": stay and work but through an agency or get fired. I stayed and I saw all my benefits (and pay - I don't know the correct English term, but as a "proper" employee you get a cut from every sale you made. I lost that privilege because the agency had no interest in that...) vanish before my eyes, whilst the "Telians" working besides my team did the same work but kept all their benefits and luxuries.

Class warfare almost broke out, I tell you hwat.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah they do that. Same up here. It is disgusting because then they have no responsibilities towards the employee and can have them replaced through the agency on a whim. I used to work at Telia's customer support but suddenly they gave me a lovely "offer": stay and work but through an agency or get fired. I stayed and I saw all my benefits (and pay - I don't know the correct English term, but as a "proper" employee you get a cut from every sale you made. I lost that privilege because the agency had no interest in that...) vanish before my eyes, whilst the "Telians" working besides my team did the same work but kept all their benefits and luxuries.

That must've sucked. I can't complain though I've dabbled in retail and sales and this kind of job suits me and even though I'm being pimped out I still get paid well.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

That's the worst kind of prostitution!

Mate, that sounds right ****. I thought my workplace was bad. We're an outsourced call centre so we don't directly work for the company we represent, and they ask us to do way more than their own employees but with less pay and benefits, and our company just accepts it and asks for more. But at least I know they wouldn't force me to do something like that. Mate.

The lesson here is to not work for a call centre.

And the word you're looking for is "commission".

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
Today I served a burger to someone eight years younger for me and has more pimples on his face than all the pimples I've ever had on my entire body ever, and he called me "boy". At that moment I considered the million and one ways I could murder him and still be back in the kitchen in time to finish preparing a fresh batch of fries and pies. He later tipped me before leaving. My establishment is not one where people leave tips, but it isn't unheard of. However, 28 cent tips are insulting anywhere. I hope to bump into him again, outside of my work. I fantasized about it for the remainder of the day.

These past few days I have been brought to tears thinking about how much I miss my old jobs.

You know what I hate? Having to restrain myself, I hate not being able to let out the thoughts on my mind.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I hate when you're trying to poo but it wont come out. I'm all like "come on poo, just come out".

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I hate when you're trying to poo but it wont come out. I'm all like "come on poo, just come out".

That's nothing in comparison to when you're not trying to poo but the damn poo has it's mind set on coming out. You're all like "come on poo, not now....!"

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I hate that oranges are somehow pre-sliced by nature. Can't get over that one.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I hate that oranges are somehow pre-sliced by nature. Can't get over that one.

What about bananas that fit perfectly in your hand? As if it was cleverly designed to be eaten... clearly there is an ulterior motive to both oranges and bananas!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
What about bananas that fit perfectly in your hand? As if it was cleverly designed to be eaten... clearly there is an ulterior motive to both oranges and bananas!

Too bad they can both be a f*cker to open sometimes. So much for nature's own convenience food eh?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Well I guess they need to be, with survival of the fittest, natural selection and all that. I mean, would you want to evolve into some sort of fingerless monstrosity just because you didn't need them to open fruit? I sure wouldn't!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well I guess they need to be, with survival of the fittest, natural selection and all that. I mean, would you want to evolve into some sort of fingerless monstrosity just because you didn't need them to open fruit? I sure wouldn't!

Apparently we open bananas wrong too. You're supposed to open them at the bottom, the same way that monkeys do.

Monkeys - 1 Humans - 0

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Apples are perfect for throwing at people. They fit right into your hand, no matter which angle you're holding it in, they're curvature allows for a proper ball-like throw and flight, and the smooth, yet imperfect surface allows for spin in the air. In addition, it might land onto someone's eye, and due to that 'hole' in a persons head, the apple might not hit them on the eyeball, depriving you of a perfect assault - This is why the apple has a pointy thing on top, just in case, much like poking someone's eye with a ten-foot finger.

Don't f**k with apples.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I hate useless people, and thats what my job is based around, even the ones i work WITH.

Nuf said