• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know what I hate?

Reaction score
Cocky people who hang around in groups on street corners sneering at random people in public and call them names and try to provoke people into a response and yet seem surprised when you actually stand up to them, as if there actions wouldn't have consequences.

In general I just hate bullies and people who enjoy putting others down for no reason. Vultures....

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Cocky people who hang around in groups on street corners sneering at random people in public and call them names and try to provoke people into a response and yet seem surprised when you actually stand up to them, as if there actions wouldn't have consequences.

In general I just hate bullies and people who enjoy putting others down for no reason. Vultures....

So chavs then basically?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Well, frankly, if I would seriously reply to this thread then I might as well be writing a book about what I hate.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
I hate people who slate people because of their music taste. I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't spend most of his time on the internet slaggin' off Beiber, One Direction and their fan. I may not like the music but that's just my preference, I wouldn't want someone to slander me for me, so I wont slander them for theirs.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I hate people who slate people because of their music taste. I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't spend most of his time on the internet slaggin' off Beiber, One Direction and their fan. I may not like the music but that's just my preference, I wouldn't want someone to slander me for me, so I wont slander them for theirs.

I hate you and your music taste.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

It is not so much their music taste I loathe, but rather what the immense popularity of said music reflects of our society and culture.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Cocky people who hang around in groups on street corners sneering at random people in public and call them names and try to provoke people into a response and yet seem surprised when you actually stand up to them

The funniest thing is to not even look at them and just give them the finger.

Trust me, I can think of a few times I've done it, it's hilarious. A couple of chavs will be making monkey noises at you or whatever their incest-formed brain believes is a magnificently witty insult and as soon as you flip them off there come cries of "BRUV HE WEREN'T DOIN NUFFIN" "MAN DAS OUT OF ORDER" etc.

One time I was sitting on a bench with my friend and that happened, they were sitting on a bench a bit further along, I gave them the finger and even after sitting there for the next hour they didn't even have the balls to come over and say anything more than telling me that I had been incredibly rude. You say that they act surprised when you react, but honestly I don't think that their shrivelled brains are actually intelligent to comprehend the idea of a response in the first place. They're just that stupid.

EDIT:
I hate you and your music taste.

I'm suddenly reminded of the fond days of our music related debates. Ah, banter.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Hipsters.

WHAT'S IN THAT BACKPACK THAT'S SO IMPORTANT HUH!?

One time I was sitting on a bench with my friend and that happened, they were sitting on a bench a bit further along, I gave them the finger and even after sitting there for the next hour they didn't even have the balls to come over and say anything more than telling me that I had been incredibly rude. You say that they act surprised when you react, but honestly I don't think that their shrivelled brains are actually intelligent to comprehend the idea of a response in the first place. They're just that stupid.

You're either still young or live in a nicer area than I do. That attitude gets you involved in a very long confrontation that tends to end with stitches.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
We all hate people who are just generally dicks, I hate when people who are just generally dicks are nonconfrontational about their dickishness. This includes raging at someone over text messages or social media while pretending that nothing is wrong when interacting with the same person face to face. It also includes passive aggression, which I especially hate. Being passive aggressive allows people to be complete assholes and play it off like they were acting completely normal when confronted about it.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
You're either still young or live in a nicer area than I do. That attitude gets you involved in a very long confrontation that tends to end with stitches.

I'm 16 now, bro. Don't know if that counts as still being young or not.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
LOL UR MOM STIL TUCKS U IN

You're still a child, boy.

Hey, when I first came on this site I was 13... I have greatly matured in those past years. Well, not really, I still think dick jokes are hilarious and I STILL CAN'T JIZZ HAHAHAHA I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT SO I STOLE THE OPPORTUNITY SO F**K YOU

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Hey, when I first came on this site I was 13... I have greatly matured in those past years. Well, not really, I still think dick jokes are hilarious and I STILL CAN'T JIZZ HAHAHAHA I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT SO I STOLE THE OPPORTUNITY SO F**K YOU

Well actually I still cant jizz, its a medical dissorder and I would hope that you would stop bringing it up..