• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know what I hate?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I have the reverse problem in that I jizz all the time.

It makes people uncomfortable around me.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I have the reverse problem in that I jizz all the time.

It makes people uncomfortable around me.

I'd be comfortable around you ;)

Listening to my flatmates have sex in their rooms while im trying to sleep.. Why? Because Im not.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
You're not "what"? Having sex or sleeping?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Just start jumping your bed and moan like crazy. That'd show them.

Reaction score
I hate it when I'm in the kitchen trying to cook a meal and someone else picks precisely that moment to come in and get in the way (hate a crowded kitchen when I'm trying to cook seriously. :mad: )

I also hate people who stare through the living room window when they're walking past, they crap themselves if you grin and wave at them funnily enough.

Reaction score
I also hate people who ridicule/judge others for things about themselves they have no control over, body characteristics, learning difficulties, etc.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I hate it when people are too close minded to realise that my musical taste is the best musical taste!

Seriously though, it ****es me off when people are close minded when it comes to music. I've broadened my musical horizons recently and it annoys me when people can't at least appreciate a song or band, even if they don't like it.

Most modern pop still sucks though.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I hate it when people are too close minded to realise that my musical taste is the best musical taste!

Seriously though, it ****es me off when people are close minded when it comes to music. I've broadened my musical horizons recently and it annoys me when people can't at least appreciate a song or band, even if they don't like it.

Yeah but why does it matter if they like or agree with you that your music is good? Who gives a sh*t, you're the one listening to it, you're the only one who has to like it.

Unless you HAVE to listen to their crap music for hours on end, then it can get very annoying and also for them if its the other way round..

And plus, my music is the best anyway. :p

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Not appreciating other music is not being close minded. I'm allowed to have my own opinion on that; I don't have to like or appreciate it.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Not appreciating music is fine. But I don't like it when a person is judged for their musical preference. It can go to extreme lengths, or just downright weird paths. I've heard (or read - internet, eh) people say ''you're not a real metalhead'' in response to people admitting to like metal in addition to Britney Spears. This actually reminds me of my first post in this thread - judging people based on what they like, rather than who they are.

Well fine, if hating stuff is a prerequisite for being part of a certain group, then I don't wanna be part of your group. Now excuse me while I go listen to Lagy Gaga and Taylor Swift.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I hate when you get one of those microwave meals or puddings or whatever, pierce the film lid as per instructions, nuke it for 2 minutes and then come to peel off the lid only for the edges to come off, leaving a thin sheet of molten plastic between you, your meal and a likely visit to the nearest burn unit. No I do not want to use a pair of scissors or a fork or whatever would be deemed sensible in this instance to remove the offending film. If it has a peel-off bit, I damn well expect it to peel off!

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Yeah but why does it matter if they like or agree with you that your music is good? Who gives a sh*t, you're the one listening to it, you're the only one who has to like it.

Unless you HAVE to listen to their crap music for hours on end, then it can get very annoying and also for them if its the other way round..

I recently went on a trip where me and 11 other people my age were doing some 'independant living' stuff, living in a flat, making our own meals etc.

They played their ****ey autotuned gunk... ALL. THE. TIME.

That being said, I never actually told them I thought (knew) that their singers were talentless goons, and they respected that I had different musical tastes to them. I am Ok with this. When people are all "DUDE WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THE SOUND OF A GIRL CHOSEN BY A RECORD COMPANY BECAUSE SHE HAS BIG TITS AND NOT BECAUSE SHE CAN ACTUALLY SING WHINING INTO A MICROPHONE AND HAVING A DULL ELECTRONIC BEAT PUT INTO THE BACKGROUND?!", that is what really grinds my gears.

Not appreciating other music is not being close minded. I'm allowed to have my own opinion on that; I don't have to like or appreciate it.

If you allow yourself to be blinded by ignorance to the extent that you refuse to admit that just because you don't like something it can be good, I think that's pretty closed minded.

I don't like rap or soul, but I know that it's still good.