• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know you have played too much Fable 2 when...

screamsinthedark

Reaction score
you know you have played to much fable, when you consider your choirs quest

AppleMan

Reaction score
You know you've played to much Fable 2 when you say a characters line before he/she say's it

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
You know you've played too much Fable 2 when you think you can get a book that will train your dog in seconds.

Braxus

Sleepless Gang
Reaction score
You know you've played too much Fable 2 when you look at your bed and wonder if trespassing in your neighbor's house would be worth the benefits of sleeping in his bed instead.

Cor1quickgamer

Reaction score
Ok so me and the missus just got a new 360, remembered how great and fun Fable 2 was so decided to buy it along with some others. This morning I thought I would read through some old forums, this one looked great :D..

Until I got to the end and realised..

This specific forum name should be changed:
You know you "still" play too much fable II..
Or:
You know, and everyone else knows you need to get a life..

When you are still thinking of ideas to answer in forums that stopped 4 years ago!!

I may not see response because I have now thoroughly read this forum, but come on guys. See it as a favour I took 2 minutes from my life to make a profile (I didn't want) so as to warn you that you will never get a girlfriend still religiously playing this or any other game of its age.. And still answering forums only 4 of you are checking.

Get with the times people!

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Sooo.... you made a profile just to tell us to stop playing this game? I would be touched but this is the wrong forum for that, mate. We're Fable fans. FANS. Some of us still play the first Fable game, because it was just that good. Besides, you shouldn't just stop playing a game because its 4 years old. What logic is that? Hell, I still play Dungeon Keep 2, and that came out in 1999.

Braxus

Sleepless Gang
Reaction score
His post started out so nicely and then just went to sh*t. No one plays this game religiously, probably haven't in years, because we've all completed the game several times before. But, it doesn't hurt to pop in a disc to visit old characters or read through a forum and feel the nostalgia that your childhood favorites should still bring you. Obviously, you're still playing it because you loved the game at one time or another. If you don't have anything positive to add to these forums then let me be the first to wish you and your misses (not missus, fool) goodbye and farewell.

bluetain

Reaction score
Ok so me and the missus just got a new 360, remembered how great and fun Fable 2 was so decided to buy it along with some others. This morning I thought I would read through some old forums, this one looked great :D..

Until I got to the end and realised..

This specific forum name should be changed:
You know you "still" play too much fable II..
Or:
You know, and everyone else knows you need to get a life..

When you are still thinking of ideas to answer in forums that stopped 4 years ago!!

I may not see response because I have now thoroughly read this forum, but come on guys. See it as a favour I took 2 minutes from my life to make a profile (I didn't want) so as to warn you that you will never get a girlfriend still religiously playing this or any other game of its age.. And still answering forums only 4 of you are checking.

Soooo ...... If Fable 2 was so much fun ..... you read the whole forum , just to produce a post like this ... Indeed sir it is you who needs to seek out an existance as such ....

william black

I am the original archon
Reaction score
this is for fable TLC
when you go to a church and when you donate 999999 million and expect a halo to appere over your head and the shoot the preast in the balls for making a cr.p temple to the lord avo

william black

I am the original archon
Reaction score
just read this and well yes i respect the man for speaking up about this but this guy probaly does have a point im still playing the game more 5 years after "pift" more tha "pift" i cant do it any more this guy is off his head why is he telling us off but yet he has got a hole load problems now even though this poast is realy old
tell you what ill hack in to his acount find out where this guy lives cut off his balls feed them to him then burn his wife and offspring then go to the forists dump thim there with just a bottle of blended brains (wife and kids combined) and all of there chared flesh and a bottle of poisen so he could end it quickly or survive and drag himself back not knowing what or why it happend and have to live with the fact that he was the reason why his whole family was killed and that he realy pi**ed of a pagen who would glady do it all again bat burn him alive and sacrfice him to the devil .............. there i said it .
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
sorry for bringing up an old post

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
You know that you played too much Fable 2 that after six years you still play it, and always delete all your save games and begin wholly anew. Trying to do unique characters each and every time.

I should have saved the Fable2.com items though.

KittyKannibal

Reaction score
Every time you see a sign that say "earn points" and question how those points can be retrieved

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
When your little sister is showing you all the glitches

Reaction score
You know you have played to much fable when...

Even your eight year old brother tells you to stop playing it.

Re: You know you have played too much Fable 2 when...

you know u played it to mush when u r addicted and are on it vey single fkin day

That doesn't mean you play it too much. It means that you enjoy the game. Some people could play it every day and still play other games. Coming from someone who does.

Re: You know you have played too much Fable 2 when...

that's more like when you haven't played ENOUGH fable 2. you spend more time talking about it than actually doing it. it's a bit like teenagers and sex really!!

I think of that as an insult. I am a teenager and have never once talked about sex.

Reaction score
Albion was the name of the island of Great Britain. That is probably why they chose that name for the country of the Fable games.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Albion was the name of the island of Great Britain. That is probably why they chose that name for the country of the Fable games.

Pub down town is called The Albion if that counts. =]

1948195_83dcb94e.jpg