• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Fable III Opinion:Poll

Your Fable III Opinion.

• Very Good

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Good

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Average

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Very Bad

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Cast your vote.
Feel free to comment on your opinion.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
I say average they made an attempt to innovate but fell short because of laziness

Pink

Reaction score
avg. they could have actually done more. I felt like it wasn't worth 80.00 and it should have taken me more than 24 hours to complete it, it was okay but it felt like fable 2 1/2 not III.

Yourtey

Reaction score
average.

the story is random, and doesnt tie into any other part of the fable series, unless it turns out that the crawler was a minion of jack of blades etc.

the weapons would be cool.. if they had a specific model for each weapon instead of using the same model for multiple weapons. my swinging sword and avo's lamentation look exactly the same.

im tired of lionhead not making SEQUELS. sequels continue the story, not start a brand new one..

Setari

Reaction score
I voted bad. Compared to the last two games, this one is horrible. It has very, very few redeeming qualities and I didn't have fun the entire time, only rarely.

Yourtey

Reaction score
this game wasnt "fun". fable was fun. it seemed to flow better.. and it felt longer

Jace

Reaction score
This was the Fable 2 we never got. I liked it, didn't love it. I actually popped it out the day I got it and played GTA. In my opinion if you buy on release date and you can't keep it in there for more then 5 hours and arn't drawn to the game. Then you don't love it. I tried to love it.

Jonas Green

Reaction score
I bought it and couldn't stop playing until I beat it, which took me 2 days because I liked exploring and such. I give it a very good in my opinion. I'd like to see what or if Lionhead has in store for us as far as DLC goes. First things first though, fix the bugs. I'd like to have multiple children with Elise, not just 1 black kid.

Setari

Reaction score
I'm shocked more people didn't love this game. It was amazing.

I have to very much assume you've played one and two, and if you have, I don't know how you can think that. If you haven't, then that's prolly why. My friend hasn't played one or two and he thinks it's AWESOME. =\ But that's enough off topicness from me.

Reaction score
I wouldent go as far to say its amazing, but it was decent i was a little disapointed, but overall im still really enjoying it. The bugs are kinda annoying but they can be fixed, plus to me, the side quests ('The Game') ect were the best in a Fable game to date, i want more.

And yes i played Fable 1, 2 and loved them both, this one is just a decent game.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I'll go with 'Good'. I liked it. I liked the story, didn't like the lack of fable 2 and 1 crossover details (the closest we get to the spire is a parting glance from Driftwood, no hammer and garth, etc.)

David Wulff

Reaction score
I think the game was, good, but as Lion Head said, i got a bit disappointed, especially because of bugs, even at the start of the game you can see that stuff is floating over ground and textures crashing into each other, it kinda ruins my game play. and i liked the old experience system allot better, it gets boring when u start up again and it is the same chest's and you know what you have to get first before the other's.

Reaction score
In the universe of all games, this game is average. And for a series with the potential of Fable, that's very bad.

Couldn't have put it in better words Myself.

My opinion of the game? Lets just say I'm glad I chose not to waste a full £60 on pre-ordering the game.

All I know is that When they decide which game gets GOTY edition, it won't be Fable 3 that gets it. No, Fable 3 can feck right off.

Fable 3 will get the DOTY (Disappointment of the year) edition instead.

Vyan

Reaction score
I voted Good. It may have been streamlined a bit too much, but the end product is/was a really enjoyable gaming experience.

There a lot of listable factors that make it annoying (particularly the online swapping/trading nightmare which makes the dollcatcher achievement a walk in the park restrospectively), but one thing that makes me coming back for more is the game's charm. The locations are great, I love the woodland areas - they really remind me of Sleepy Hollow or some old Hammer film. Eavesdropping on NPC conversations and hearing their small talk is hilarious along with their reactions to your emotes. All three games display a level of life in their environments that you don't ever see in other sterile looking RPG's. Plot writing might not be Lionhead's strongest skills, but the race to the throne and taking on the Crawler/Darkness threat was a lot more appealing than Lucien's disillusioned antics.

Just like the previous Fable games, there are enough attractive qualities to make me keep playing this during my free time on those rainy days until the next chapter.

I do miss getting people completely drunk however.

Status
Not open for further replies.