• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favorite Fable Character

Dead_Frozen

Blade Acolyte
Reaction score
Well you can probably guess mine by my profile picture... I just think his mask looks BEAST and his voice is creepy as hell.

Khalin

Reaction score
My favourite character is honestly the Hero of Oakvale, at least the way I play him and make him look. Definitely the coolest character in the game, but if I had to pick someone else... I'd pick Briar Rose, since she's pretty awesome. And based on actual combat with all the heroes in the game that you can actually fight, she seems to be the most powerful. Thunder is annoying, ugly, and weak. Maze and the Guildmaster were respectable I guess, but still a bit too easy to fight against. I actually do kinda like Whisper, but her abilities as a hero are a joke. They made her far too weak. It's almost sad to watch her fight in the Arena, because it looks like she's actually trying really hard.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Jack is one of my favorite video game characters ever, so I'd have to say him. His entire outfit puts him at the top of my list of the coolest looking video game characters, and I love his attitude and the lore behind him.

Dead_Frozen

Blade Acolyte
Reaction score
agreed with Jack(surprise, surprise). But since he is the most popular Fable character, If i was to have to choose someone else I would have to say my second favourite hero would have to be... I'ma haveta go with Maze, definately not because of his looks but because I greatly prefer using spells over melee on ANY game. I'm a spellcaster kinda guy.

selfishcrow

Reaction score
1.jack of blades
2.reaver
3.Briar rose
4.scythe

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
1. Jack
2. Briar Rose
3. Maxely
4. Stoners
5. Shroom kid.

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Chesty!

Then Barnum (from II)

Then the tour guide in the hero guild.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Jack. He just doesn't give a ****!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I think Jack of Blades is a pretty cool guy, eh is the best villain of the series and doesn't afraid of anything.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Me.

Yes. I am my favourite character from the Fable series.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
My favourite character from Fable I is the Hero. I really loved the story and the fact that it's based around vengeance. I'm one of those people whose adrenaline kicks in whenever a film or a game has a good revenge storyline.

Example:

The Three Musketeers - The part when the robed Musketeers reveal themselves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6mWnsIpJMs

Khalin

Reaction score
My favourite character from Fable I is the Hero. I really loved the story and the fact that it's based around vengeance. I'm one of those people whose adrenaline kicks in whenever a film or a game has a good revenge storyline.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6mWnsIpJMs
He's my favourite too, though for different reasons. You have to admit that he's very much a badass though.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
1. Jack Of Blades
2. Hero of Fable 3
3. The guys on shrooms
4. Sir Walter
5. Sythe

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Scythe is definitely second to Jack of Blades for me, but if we're talking about characters from the entire series, Walter, Sabine, and Ben Finn are with Scythe and Jack in my top five.

2. Hero of Fable 3

Really? That's surprising. It's not so much that I dislike him (I don't, he's pretty cool), it's just that I haven't actually heard anyone say that they like the main Hero in Fable 2 or 3 a whole lot. How come you like him so much?

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
Really? That's surprising. It's not so much that I dislike him (I don't, he's pretty cool), it's just that I haven't actually heard anyone say that they like the main Hero in Fable 2 or 3 a whole lot. How come you like him so much?

Yeah, The Hero of Fable 3 was much better then any of the others and his personality [when good moreso than bad] makes him smart, good looking, strong, smart, ect. He has a personality unlike the other main heroes and looks the best. The fable 2 hero looked really goofy and the fable TLC hero got old and huge. Since I get to play as him i connect with him and he has a personality instead of being dull/mysterious like the other heroes.

Khalin

Reaction score
The fable 2 hero looked really goofy
Yeah the Fable II hero wasn't too good-looking at all. His face was extremely average, his character model was shoddy, all the hairstyles sucked, and [although this isn't him specifically] the clothes in that game were all terrible.

the fable TLC hero got old and huge.
Pfft! No he didn't!

screenshot-30.jpg

screenshot-32.jpg

screenshot-29.jpg

screenshot-38.jpg

ranyu-preview.jpg
What are you talkin' about boy?
biggrin.gif

Since I get to play as him i connect with him and he has a personality instead of being dull/mysterious like the other heroes.
The Fable III hero does have more of a personality, yes. I actually like him a lot [when you play him as mostly good at least]. However, I still feel like the Fable: TLC hero is the best out of all three. For me he's the most attractive, but aside from that he's the most badass. I'd say he even has a bit of an insinuated personality as well. He doesn't speak... but at least to me [someone that likes to read people through body language], I can perceive a lot of the kind of guy he "is" based on a lot of his facial/body gestures throughout the game, which actually says a great deal about a person. I'm not sure how long it's been since you played the game, but if you go back and play it and even watch the cutscenes... I think you'd notice it quite a bit.

I'm not trying to brow-beat you into agreeing with me by the way, but I must defend my favourite character! You won't get any disagreement with me on the Fable III hero though. I will agree with you on how cool of a guy he is, or at least seems to be.