• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favorite Fable Character

TheKuehlman

Gamer of Games
Reaction score
Back when I was younger and first played the game, for some reason my favorite character was Maze. He just seemed like such a badass wizard in his badass robe/chainmal attire and his glowing blue eyes. His teleportation during the training phase of the game as well as his voice in general.

TLC-FTW

Wearer of Jack's Mask
Reaction score
1. Jack of Blades!
2. Maze
3. Scythe
4. Thunder
5. Horned abomination from Fable 2

Avagantimous

The eater of nipples.
Reaction score
Jack of Blades. Mysterious and brutal. Atleast he died in a semi-epic way. Not like how most games nowadays have it.

TheCourt

Reaction score
The orignal Jack of Blades.
I mean the first game I played in my life was fable.
And I'm talking the old one. Not TLC. Where Jacks voice had more of a teenage young adult texture.
And I completly loved. Then last weeked I got TLC for the first time and found out that they changedhis voice.......
But hey, like others in these post had said, who can compete against the mask,the dark clothing, then dragon demonic powers, and still die in a manner everyone loved in stlye right!?

Avagantimous

The eater of nipples.
Reaction score
TheCourt said:
The orignal Jack of Blades.
I mean the first game I played in my life was fable
It is my pleasure to be acquainted with you.

TheCourt said:
and I'm talking the old one. Not TLC. Where Jacks voice had more of a teenage young adult texture.
If I have to be truthful; I never heard the differences in voice, between the Original and TLC.

TheCourt said:
But hey, like others in these post had said, who can compete against the mask,the dark clothing, then dragon demonic powers, and still die in a manner everyone loved in stlye right!?
Agreed. Here, have a free xbox. :x360:

TLC-FTW

Wearer of Jack's Mask
Reaction score
1. Jack of Blades
2. Scythe

The original Fable was one of my first games I ever played too. I don't exactly know what my first game was, but I was playing the original Fable by the time I was 5 years old. I play it a couple times a year now (Usually), and I'm 14 at the moment. I got TLC 2 years ago and have played through that a few times too--I really like the Archon's armor for my light character, and Dark Plate + Daemon Helm for my dark one.

In the original Fable, Jack's voice was less over-the-top deep and demonic, and more sadistic and taunting.

Reaction score
my favourite character is theresa because her voice is cool and she is part of my favorite cutscene.