• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Not The Last Hero Of Fable 3

Jake of Blades

Reaction score
In fable 3 people like ben finn says stuff like this "So Your faher wasnt the last hero then!" every body dosent class reaver as a hero he was in fable 2 why not fable 3

Jake of Blades

Reaction score
yes but there would be rumors or legends he did save albion

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Not really, the Hero of Bowerstone did save Albion. Or also known as the main character of Fable 2. Many people don't believe in legends like that either, he can't be that Reaver from 50 years ago. Only few know the truth and what keeps him alive.
ever1 who played fable 2 knows that he made a deal

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
I'd say that was an easy mistake to make, but.. :lol:

Jake of Blades

Reaction score
your missing the point walter tels you stories of how yor father saved albion and there is therasa i just dont undersand reaver was one of my fav characters people should be worshiping him not being opressed by him i dont get it!?

Monty Popcorn

Reaction score
You have got to remember Reaver is only referred to as a hero by Theresa and there are only four people within the Fable II - Fable III time span who are aware of him being a hero, your character in fable II, Theresa, Garth and Hammer. I highly doubt he will want to go flogging around that fact in case mad men like Lucien come looking. Lore wise people only know Reaver for his exceptional arms skills, that and the fact he is a rich tycoon.

kedalton

Reaction score
You can always hope that there are more heroes walking about, not even realizing what they are. There are plenty in in-game references to magic users so that could mean Heroes of Will. Ben has been speculated to be another Hero of Skill. and I'm sure somewhere there are Heroes of Strength, along with the other two, out there somewhere.