• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your weapon set-up

What is your favourite combat style.

• Melee.

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Ranging.

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Magic.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Dragonstomper .48 Fully Upgraded
Scythe's Warhammer Fully Upgraded(that I never use)
Fireball/Vortex weave.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
magiks but it takes a bit long to use the max magik damage >< but i also like to use the sword

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Jack's Hammer and Facemelter both fully upgraded. I usually run Lightening combined with Blades.

Lotteboom

Reaction score
love to use vortex then use my hammer to smash them while they spin round me - helped me get the airlaunch achievement - where you hit someone who is already in the air

vortex + blades is fantastic too :thumbsup:

metacarpi

Reaction score
My Queen is rocking the Hero Sword (I like the way it's evolved), and the Dragonstomper .48
Spell wise, she's weaving shock (for stunning) and blades (for damage). But Blades is pretty interchangable! :p:

My King is wielding Scythe's Hammer and the Dragonstomper .48, with Vortex+Blades magic.

jelmu

Reaction score
I use Jack's Hammer and Dragonstomper .48 or Sandgoose... or Chickenbane and Fireball + Force Push

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
i prefer to not fight. why cant we all get along? i want a happiness spell that makes all bandits and villagers alike to join hands and sing some songs! hurray!

ryu nick

Reaction score
i prefer to not fight. why cant we all get along? i want a happiness spell that makes all bandits and villagers alike to join hands and sing some songs! hurray!

+ 1 to this cheerfull player.
i want a sword which makes a rainbow appear when you swing.
and a spell that makes rabbit holes appear where dancing rabbits comeout.
and a pistol that shoots flowers and when it hits turns a smile on the opponents face!

Reaction score
Right now I'm using Mallet´s mallet and the Sandgoose, both fully upgraded, and fire+shock with magic at rank 5. A fully upgraded "the Sandgoose" is just epic to look at. :D

MMM

Reaction score
My favorite sword in Game is The Really Sharp Pair Of Scissors (best name ever)
and my rifle which i use the most is the sandgoose, it's the strongest i have so far

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
I use both my hero sword and hero rifle. I love the morph they have undertaken and both actually complement each other. Same colour, same hilt... It's like.. they were meant to be...

Oh and for magic, in my first playthrough I used fireball and shock, fireball/blades for the longest time. Now I dont use magic that much except for force push when things get too hot for my hero queen. =P

SebClem

Reaction score
I'm a rifle man.

I'll use spells like vortex etc to knock enemies back and then out comes the guns. Pick em off one by one and when they all get close in again, push em back and guns blazing. Or theres nothing quite like seeing mercs running towards you and the fight being over before they've even reached you!

My favourite kill was slo mo against a big hollowman. He was the last one and managed to get up close, unfortunately for him, too close and before he could get me with his sword, I climbed on to his shoulders and shot his head off point blank. Immense.

SebClem

Reaction score
or maybe it was when a wolf jumped at me and I caught it and shot its head off?!

Status
Not open for further replies.