• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zarkes' Fable font

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
lGgYxY1.png
This was a little project I was working on, a dedicated Fable Font. Halfway through I realized it was not possible to make a font file with my intended final.To ensure that my effort was not in vain I made a black print version which is still nice.You can view the template for my project here to make titles with, if you would like you can edit or finish my project and edit my font, however if you decide to upload your version please notify me so I can give you credit. The intended final was to be a full key set all symbols and lower case with all letters shaded and reflective textures.
Template
FableFontResource_zps2857b153.jpg

Fable Font Black
http://www.2shared.com/file/9tcrMIiP/Fable.html
Download, unzip if you have to, double click and select install or move font file to your font folder on your computer.
Info- Font type Open True Type (the industry standard) Macs might use a different type, if font does not work on your Mac PM me. All letters symmetrical and evenly spaced. Open Word document, select this font named 'F', press shift or enable Caps Lock to type.

Update: Our font has been used in a Skyrim mod! I cannot wait to play:cool:
Fable-Shadow of the Past
W9Kyz9H64CA.jpg

New 2022 version Fable font

Last edited:

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Curiously, did you make the font by hand or did you just cut, crop and clean the letters from the logos and improvise on the rest? I also think the S needs some fixing - compared to the other characters it looks a little squished.

The M and the W need some variation too.

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
I wanted to say this some time ago but I didn't want to come off accusatory... am I alone in thinking that it looks a lot like the Fable 2 font someone made a long time ago minus smooth edging?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Curiously, did you make the font by hand or did you just cut, crop and clean the letters from the logos and improvise on the rest? I also think the S needs some fixing - compared to the other characters it looks a little squished.

The M and the W need some variation too.
This project is half baked, it's undo able. I cut and cropped I wanted it to be as close to the original as possible, the rest I improvised as you can tell.
I wanted to say this some time ago but I didn't want to come off accusatory... am I alone in thinking that it looks a lot like the Fable 2 font someone made a long time ago minus smooth edging?
Before I started I searched for a Fable font everywhere and couldn't find one, which is why I tried making one, I only found pictures on google and they looked more irish/ keltic than anything else.

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
I must apologize for that post. I didn't do my homework, but now I have. Here's the Fable 2 font that's floating around out there. I remember being quite disappointed with it when I saw that it was not true to the actual font. But yes, yours is indeed your own. Good work sir.

f6yogHC.png

Demangirl

Fights the urge to look at the hot cat next to me.
Reaction score
all I can say is making Fonts is not as easy as it looks. I am happy for the ones who actually put time into it. Drawing a font and making one on the computer are two diff worlds lol. I learned that at ITT a while back, I use to think drawing them then maken them on the computer would be almost the same but I was proven wrong.

Great job :)

AlberD88

Reaction score
€¥^%©®
Fable Tower: Liberty remains pure.

Nazariel

Reaction score
This was a little project I was working on, a dedicated Fable Font. Halfway through I realized it was not possible to make a font file with my intended final.To ensure that my effort was not in vain I made a black print version which is still nice.You can view the template for my project here to make titles with, if you would like you can edit or finish my project and edit my font, however if you decide to upload your version please notify me so I can give you credit. The intended final was to be a full key set all symbols and lower case with all letters shaded and reflective textures.
Template
FableFontResource_zps2857b153.jpg

Fable Font Black
http://www.2shared.com/file/9tcrMIiP/Fable.html
Download, unzip if you have to, double click and select install or move font file to your font folder on your computer.
Info- Font type Open True Type (the industry standard) Macs might use a different type, if font does not work on your Mac PM me. All letters symmetrical and evenly spaced. Open Word document, select this font named 'F', press shift or enable Caps Lock to type.

Update: Our font has been used in a Skyrim mod! I cannot wait to play:cool:
Fable-Shadow of the Past
W9Kyz9H64CA.jpg
Can you invite me the font again?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Can you invite me the font again?
Looks like my link is broken. I don't have it any more I made that back in 2013. I think I'll make an updated version this week so maybe check back here. I'll send you an improved version but I'm starting from scratch

Last edited:

RyanLass

Reaction score
Looks like my link is broken. I don't have it any more I made that back in 2013. I think I'll make an updated version this week so maybe check back here. I'll send you an improved version but I'm starting from scratch
Any chance you're still planning on releasing a new version?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Any chance you're still planning on releasing a new version?