• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zarkes's glitch list

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Zarkes's glitch list

Ok, Fable 2 has been out for awhile and nobody has posted very many glitches on this forums so I made this thread so that every one can post theirs or others all here in one place making it very convienant for most.

Remember ALL of these glitches were not found by me, if you want to give me credit for them go ahead idc either way youre dumb but DO NOT take credit for other peoples discoveries!

ALSO, as of yet there is no nudity glitch! So dont go filling any surveyes out!
glitches
GAME BREAKING GLITCH: impatient dumbo unkown
Early on in the quest you must speak to the abbot at the temple of light if you run in and skip the conversation and run out you will no longer be able to finish the storyline. In my advice dont do that! I believe they are making a patch.

#2 Found By striken7
When you complete the Crucible with 8 perfect rounds, you enter a room with a chest. The first time, that chest contains the Chopper. The second time though, if you try and open the same chest, it will instead teleport you out of the Crucible, and your character will be completely immobolized (unable to move, draw weapons, cast spells).

INFINITE MUNNY: by McFroger
get sum gold and buy about five or six places and raise the rent 100% UN PLUG your internet from your xbox. (if you dont have it then dont worry) save and go to your dashboard, change the date to 2005 load the game and save. Go back and change the date to 2025. Load the game and wait a sec for alot of gold to pop up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JAdCcmdNtg
INFINITE EXP GLITCH: found here
Have to controllers ready and press start on the one not signed in. You will be at the henchmen page just click A without signing into a profile, on the henchmen go to his abilities and delete all of them. Then quit the henchmen and all his experiance will go to you. rince lavander repeat.

JESUS CHRIST GLITCH: by Chaotic Perfection
Get a crossbow and find a wall to jump over. When you pull out your crossbow press A & Y at the same time, jump over the wall, half way over pull out your sword. video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m495lp14VCw

UNDER MAP GLITCH: by Chaotic Perfection
have a crossbow and go to Hobbe cave. at the ledge were you vault down to open a chest pull ou our crossbow andcick A & Y. Move alil to the left and vault you shewd fall down under the map. video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRD66NTs2A

PRESSURE JUMP GLITCH:
as you enter bowerstone market turn left to the wall you can vault over behind the carriage. Keep vaulting on each side to build pressure when youre ready to vault press up and yu will do a super jump! landon a nob on the wall and you can walk out of bounds, then swim farther and you will be completely off the map. (youcan do this on any wall that lewks like that one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obTX2TnWPcM link by Jimbo

OUT OF MAP GLITCH: by [LAG]
Wow these guys found a gewd one! Whe your a child use co op in the balcony of Fairfax to get out of the map enjoy I know I will. Ill be testing this sewn to see if it is possible after you beat the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CFcYbluS0M

I hoped you like those glitches and I hope you can find more to post on my thread. message below for feedback or if youre having probs with a gitch ill try to help.:ninja:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Zarkes's glitch list

Seriously, that jesus christ glitch lewks exactly like jesus christ!

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

That jesus christ glitch also works vaulting off cliffs i did it onece by the gyspy camp.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I did it that way once but it was me always sitting down instead

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

yah i know these are awesome

J

Jiin

hmm, i always skip that convo at the temple of light, infact i skip every convo and ive completed the game 5 times.

i wouldnt consider the money scheme to be a glitch, your just changing the clock, its simply abusing the games engine. nothing to do with movements, pressing of buttons or that sort

F

fable2rules123

:(I know this is off topic but how do u change the "Villager" to something else. Like for example Zarkes's is a "Champion":cool:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

sometimes, when reloading in coop, I end up floating in white, or water for a few minutes. :(

S

Striken7

Game Breaking Glitch:

When you complete the Crucible with 8 perfect rounds, you enter a room with a chest. The first time, that chest contains the Chopper. The second time though, if you try and open the same chest, it will instead teleport you out of the Crucible, and your character will be completely immobolized (unable to move, draw weapons, cast spells).

This has happened to myself as well as at least two others who have posted about it on another forum.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Pertaining to the pressure jump glitch, its not just that wall, its everywall that looks like that one. Also theres a sweet spot in the wall, when your jumping it it pushes you towards the sweet spot, so it less a pressure jump and more a find the particular pixel in the wall jump.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

lol the jesus christ glitch is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

fable2rules123;231154 said:
:(I know this is off topic but how do u change the "Villager" to something else. Like for example Zarkes's is a "Champion":cool:
i dont know how most of the titles work but i think i got mine from posting enough, i asked if i kewd have the bandit title but then i wewdnt be aloud on the forums!

F

fable2rules123

Thxs Zarkes. When I got 10 posts I became Chicken Chaser So it goes by posts

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^ glad to be of service gewd Sir.

R

Rebel202

I had horns and a halo for a while and I was nutral also I Cant find my wife I married infront of the demon door

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Rebel202;232430 said:
I had horns and a halo for a while and I was nutral also I Cant find my wife I married infront of the demon door
Did you set the trail for her? If I have a hard time I set the trail, and find him right away.:)

R

Rebel202

Yea it brought me inside the deamon door and my kid is just standing there and does not do any thing

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Zarkes;230996 said:
Seriously, that jesus christ glitch lewks exactly like jesus christ!
I've never seen that glitch.:)