• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3 qust in the guild

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
3 qust in the guild

When the Guild Master says to do the whisp qust,there are 3 side qust there.I try to get my Rep up.I got to Famous state,then I went to the Guild....And they won't there anymore...Don't try get those qust....ok?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: 3 qust in the guild

they're dummy quests. From my knowledge, you can't activate/do them

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

yeah....I spent 3 days for nothing....o-well..I still would say if you want better things before you start,then go do it...I went everywhere that I can go before the whasp qust.The game is ALOT eiser to compteld....Sorry bout spelling

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

That's okay. Don't say it's all for nothing. You wanted to test something out and you did. ;)

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;115023 said:
That's okay. Don't say it's all for nothing. You wanted to test something out and you did. ;)

Thanks.

S

Sporeon

We could always try to figure out how they might have been and how to add them in as such.

H

HodgePodge

Unfortunately adding quests requires cracking the .exe :(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

And fighting an ice troll right off the bat is no easy feat. :unsure:

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

You can always go to the qust when you get there...you can't get there if you didn't finsh the qhisp qust

S

Sporeon

Sephiroxas;115209 said:
And fighting an ice troll right off the bat is no easy feat. :unsure:

Quite true, those guys are almost unblockable. They would tear up almost any fresh-from-the-Guild hero. But here is an idea for a new enemy. Make a Snow Troll that has an Earth Troll body with Ice Troll textures that throws snowballs and does an Earth Troll-like ground pound when its enemies get close to it and has the least health of all the trolls. Then this quest might be more realistically completable.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Sporeon;115305 said:
Quite true, those guys are almost unblockable. They would tear up almost any fresh-from-the-Guild hero. But here is an idea for a new enemy. Make a Snow Troll that has an Earth Troll body with Ice Troll textures that throws snowballs and does an Earth Troll-like ground pound when its enemies get close to it and has the least health of all the trolls. Then this quest might be more realistically completable.

I don't know...you proply beat them...Just have alot of helth ptoins...(sorry bout the spelling)

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

i agree it would take alot. not to mention that some of us use different hero attributes, which are the not the easy ones.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

I'd try max out helth then go for speed,then go for...i forgot whats it called...phisey,or something like that

S

Sporeon

Go get the Obsidian Greataxe from the ghost in Oakvale, get Physique 3 to use it, drink some Elixirs and level up health and magic power to 2 or so, get Toughness 2-3, all Skill attributes 2, and fireballs and physical shield and you should have no problem. If you go between the Guild and Oakvale and back twice while stopping at Grey House to fight undead this should be no problem to get at this point in the game.

Speaking of which, I want to add more weapon weight classes. I want them to be as follows:
Very Light-strength 0 or higher
Light-strength 2 or higher
Medium-strength 4 or higher
Heavy-strength 6 or higher
Very Heavy-strength 8 or higher
I plan on making everything that goes 0-7 instead go 0-10, by the way. As soon as I figure out some things about the .exe...

S

skaterryan17

Hey has anybody added new quest to the game I want to do new quest.

M

Motabo_1337

Well. i haven't been playing fable for a long time. but activate the quest in the quest file. (Sorry i dont remember where xD)

0cean v0id

you can get the knothole glade one the others are dummy quests though

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

yeah i remember those 3 quests.. its like say save hook Coast from a Troll or something