• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Captains Tale

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score
A Captains Tale

Section 1: The Shipment
Twas the evening before the harvest celebration in Bowerstone. Capt. Stern had taken a nervous spell. he feared he wouldn't be able to be with his wife on this merry day.

"C'mon you sons of B****es, work faster. I want want all of this trash off of my Charlette before nightfall ya ear'." Yelled Stern. " Cap'n You've a keen amout of haulage... whats the rush?" asked a shipmate. "The rush?... The rush?.... I'll tell you what the bloody rush is. It's the fact that your lazy arses arn't workin' fast enough... don't you care about the harvest celebration?.... I'm tryin' to get meself along with you hooligans back to Bowerstone before the celebration starts." proclaimed stern. "Sorry... sir"
The shipmate stated. " now then, not another word until all this s*** is off of me Charlette."

Alas night grew near and Sterns nerves grew weak, finally all the "trash" was booted off onto the rocky shores of Hook Coast. What lied in the depth of the night no one would suspect.