• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A few questions

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
A few questions

Questions are in order from most important to least important

Okay question 1: why does the balverine hero mod not work I followed the exact instructions in the readme but after I hit either of the sighns it just enters the cutscene I dissapear for a couple of seconds then I come back unchanged and it ussually does this 2 or 3 times once it just kept going for like ten minutes so I had to skip it
otherwise I could have been sitting there for half and hour or more.

Question 2: could someone give me a working link to download trials of albion 1.01 (I think that's what it's called if not it's close) it won't work (at least, it won't work on my computer) I would really appreciate it.

Question 3: Answered by Shadow Knight

Question 4: could anyone tell me how to get the scripted shopkeeper working whenever I use it it just appears as a bandit.

Question 5: can anyone tell me how to use the custom scripted bodyguard and how to change it to a different creature like a balverine whenever I spawn one it crashes my game.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Oh and just for the heck of it (this is not a bribe so don't take it that way) +rep to anyone who even attempts to help me (within reason) whenever I get around to it (not usually longer than 2 days tops).

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score
Re: A few questions

I would love to help but I haven't used any of those mods so I could research them as for the effects I think it only happens when you have flourish active I could be wrong though you could enable flourish always active with Trainer +24.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Shadow Knight;166013 said:
I would love to help but I haven't used any of those mods so I could research them as for the effects I think it only happens when you have flourish active I could be wrong though you could enable flourish always active with Trainer +24.

I already have trainer +24 and flourish only activate when an enemy is in sight but thanks for trying. +rep just for trying though
^_^

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

I bet theres an option for augment effects that are always active you could research that. In fact I was gonna soon.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Shadow Knight;166156 said:
I bet theres an option for augment effects that are always active you could research that. In fact I was gonna soon.

Yay it worked thanks for the help I'll try to get some pics of my new weapon so you can look at them if you want.^_^
I'll make sure to give you some more rep

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Here are the links to the pics
Pic 1
Image of Oblivion Longsword 3 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pic 2
Image of Oblivion Longsword 2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pic 3
Image of Oblivion Longsword 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Info
Title: Oblivion Longsword (Recolor of Master Longsword)
Augmentations: 5 flame and 5 lightning Augmentations
Damage: 1000
Description: The blade that was held by the hero known only as Oblivion, this weapon deals massive amounts of damage and is the most valued of all weapons.
I'm hoping to make an fmp out of this and finally get some rep but when I do I'll give you some credit for helping me figure out how to make it have permanent effects.:D
here's the link to download it if you want Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Finished Mods => Oblivion Longsword

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I'm sorry the download doesn't seem to work I forgot to test it
:(

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

The other questions still need answering if anyone can help