• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A PROBLEM WITH SKORM'S BOW.

warischoy

Reaction score
A PROBLEM WITH SKORM'S BOW.

I'VE JUST STARTED MODDING. WITHOUT JOHNDOE AND DARKENSOUL. THIS WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE. FOR THEIR GUIDE WITH VISTA IS REALLY HELPFULL.

I HAVE TRIED TO CHANGE THE WEAPON DAMAGE FOR THE SKORM'S BOW. I HAVE CHANGED THE AUGEMENT SLOTS AND IT WORKS FINE. I CAN CHANGE THE AUGUMENT SLOTS FROM 2 TO 5 BUT I CAN'T CHANGE THE DAMAGE OF THE SKORMS'S BOW. IT STAYS 240 WITHOUT SHARPENING.

THE SKORM'S BOW I ALSO CHANGED THE PART CALLED NEED RELOADING FROM 1 TO 0. I THINK IT IS FOR THE RATE OF FIRE. BUT I AM NOT SO SURE.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score
Re: A PROBLEM WITH SKORM'S BOW.

JohnDoe;333302 said:
Damage for ranged weapons is determined in the shot entries, I'm sure you figured that out though as you know the damage it deals. Be sure to hit apply changes on each entry as you change it, and be sure to hit Actions|Save Mods and Run Fable for each time you edit something. Always run FE as admin. In fact, run everything as admin always.

CAPS MEAN YOU HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY AND YOU DON'T. You can use bold tags, italicized tags, or underline tags, or even all three at the same time to add emphasis on something, but using all caps is annoying and makes me want to not answer your questions.

Classic JD win post. Great job, +9001 internetz.