• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Tyrant and his Peasants

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Oh my peasants it breaks my heart to see you've fallen into despair without your beloved leader to guide you (yes, I am your leader, regardless of what those horrible Steve and Drakan may tell you). That is why, I create this notice to inform you that I will be retaking my ruling and posting in this site. I have missed you all, y dearest slaves and fear not, as I will not be leaving again any time soon. I also brought candy.
xoxo
Tyrant

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Masterrr

Igor is ready to serve.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Nice to have you back. ^_^

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Oh my peasants it breaks my heart to see you've fallen into despair without your beloved leader to guide you (yes, I am your leader, regardless of what those horrible Steve and Drakan may tell you). That is why, I create this notice to inform you that I will be retaking my ruling and posting in this site. I have missed you all, y dearest slaves and fear not, as I will not be leaving again any time soon. I also brought candy.
xoxo
Tyrant
Who are ye?
Nah, kidding, welcome back. Don't get your hopes up, though. I'm still gonna take over the world. >=D

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome back El Tyrant Lord, it's good to see you again.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah, thanks everyone now get back to the mine.