• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nocfear

Achievements

I was thinkin and since fable 2 is going to be comin out for the xbox 360 it will have achievements and I was wondering what everyone else thinks they might be.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Achivments

Bound to be things like commit 50 good/evil deeds, kick so many chickens, kill so many NPCS, etc etc

N

Nocfear

I hope there is alot because I could litaraly sit a play fable for days on end. I remeber when I got the first one. And then I got Lost Chapters. I am thinkin that you will have to beat the game at least twice to get all of the acheivements probly more than that depending on if the is diffcultys but it is an RPG so I dont think that there will be.

I

Ivan

How many kids you have,how many castles you own,how many ***** you've kicked,this kind of stuff.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;28720 said:
Do you mean achievements?

Yeah he does, thread edited for spelling :p

N

Nocfear

Re: Achievements

Thanks I type really fast because I am in class when I do this a usally also have work to do SORRY...

N

Nocfear

I am thinking you like open 5 demon doors open all demon doors and stuff like that..
OH wait IS THERE GOING TO BE DEMON DOORS IN THIS ONE.... Another thing to ponder....

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

complete level. and remember the records menu in fable 1. ALL that stuff, reach max drinking level, kill so many undead or guards or stuff like that.

N

Nocfear

This game is going to be full of achivements, and it is really going to up my Gamerscore.
and right now before I play gears of war, I am at 6200, I have the highest gamerscore that I have seen, any one have higher, Plus it you want to add your gamertages here for live that would also be cool...
List em
add em
Love em

Status
Not open for further replies.