• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

adding armor to inventory

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: adding armor to inventory

visual.noise;105566 said:
ok before anyone says it, i already tried the steps as listed here
Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Definition Editing => Easy adding clothing and hair guide.&

however, after going through the entire process and starting up the game, i got nothing new in my inventory. i tried zoning into a different area to see if the loading would bring it up but i still got nothing. any ideas?

This only works when your hero is spawned the first time, I believe that is after you've finished the guild training (there are other CREATURE entry's used when you are a child and when you're in training).

So I'd follow the advice from HodgePodge.

S

shadow1122

i need help i accidently screwed up the codes in the object_hero file and i need

cddefname
cddefdataentry
inheritedentryid

orriginal numbers from someone please!!!!

OldBoy

Reaction score

shadow1122;107545 said:
i need help i accidently screwed up the codes in the object_hero file and i need

cddefname
cddefdataentry
inheritedentryid

orriginal numbers from someone please!!!!

Please don't post the same question in multiple threads. I've answered your question in the other one...

S

shadow1122

sorry i just wanted a quick response

H

Hexadecimal

shadow1122;107552 said:
sorry i just wanted a quick response

posting in multiple threads can just confuse people as they aren't sure where to answer you and may not want to look through all the threads you posted it in to see if you've already been answered by someone else, and so may just not answer at all...
don't worry... if you need help with something, someone will come to help you eventually if they're able, you just have to be patient ^_^

R

Roy114

I have the same problem, but my albion explorer doesn't work even though i have tried to reload it over and over but it I keep getting an error. I have freeroam, and winar, but it doesnt help so i need to know how to add them with out spawning a chest.

And can some one help with changing colors of the armour.:wacko: