• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Adding weapons to civilians!

Lord-Albion

Lord of Albion
Reaction score
Adding weapons to civilians!

Do you want to have a blacksmith to have a weapon? well im going to show you how. this is my first tutorial so if its not completly good than plz dont judge me to hard. there is a screenshot of how it looks in game below this post.

Step 1: Open fable explorer. than go to Game.bin and search CREATURE

Step 2: we shall use the Oakvale blacksmith for example. so search in the list of CREATURE for this (CREATURE_OAKVALE_VILLAGER_MALE_BLACKSMITH) double click on it.

Step 3: now it opens up a screen and you see somthing named Creature. Double click on it and search for E8590FBA - Weapon 1 double click on it. now you see (Int)Weapon1ID (this is the code for the weapon the Oakvale blacksmith is going to have)

Step 4: for example we use the Crystal longsword code (5504) just input this code on the place where the 0 stands. when thats done press on Apply Changes and save your mod and run fable :)

Information: My english grammer isnt that great i know so if you dont understand somthing im very sorry. i hope you people understand this tutorial