• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AE not working after using balv hero mod.

W

wtfnubzerg

AE not working after using balv hero mod.

When I run AE, it will run fine, but whenever I try to spawn a chest in any region, it simply does not appear where I spawned it in-game.
I've tried re-installing Fable, uninstalling both FE and AE, deleting the FSC and the balv hero mod files, and checking the "Object to ground level" box when I'm trying to spawn a chest.
The only FMP's I've been using now are the Skorm Bow & Bright Chainmail recolor and the Blindfold one. Also, in AE, when I open up the world editor for LookoutPoint, on the GuildExterior section, the signs that the mod makes are gone. It also messed up the patch that FreeRoam adds (where the Walkable Areas AND Navigation are filled on all maps). The Walkable Areas are still there, but the Navigation remains unchanged.

Also, any of my files that haven't done the arena freeze at the part at the arena where you just need to give Whisper one final strike.

I've tried putting the items into unopened existing chests and it still will not work.

Any help? I'm getting really frustrated here.

W

wtfnubzerg

Re: AE not working after using balv hero mod.

THANK YOU JD! Renaming the FinalAlbion.wad to FinalAlbion2.wad fixed it. I can roam the world freely too! +rep!