• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

After the defeat of Jack of Blades

Jackofspades

Reaction score
After the defeat of Jack of Blades

Jack had been vanquished, the evil soul was no more and the hero of oakvale had time to rest... Spending time in snowspire took the edge off of his hard life. Since the time when he was little, he had been going on nonstop... It was time to enjoy the rest of his life.*

The curse of the archons left him with everlasting life... He was forced to live on after all of his loved ones had passed. His wife, the one he loved the most, was gone. His children took off to Samarkand to find riches and fame. So he left snowspire to see what had become of Albion.

He traveled to the lost bay to make use of their cullis gate but found that it had been deactivated. Wondering if two hundred years of no use would cause such a thing. He started to give up hope when he remembered that he could use the ship of the drowned to cross the dangerous sea. Indeed it would take much longer but it would give him time to plan out his journey.*

As the months passed at sea the hero decided he would stop at the Heroes guild to see his old school. Maybe see his old friends.*

Upon arriving at hook coast he noticed a change in the world... Gone was the simple village and a booming fishing trade had begun here... He was getting eyeballed by many of the fisherman here who looked at his armor that had once belonged to his ancestor, William Black the first archon, with much disgust. Thinking he should head straight for the guild, he carried on. When he reached the cullis gate he found it to be deactivated too..

"what's happening here?" he thought to himself. "what would cause this to happen".

*He set off on foot on what would be a long journey to the guild. And after months of travelling. He came to the spot where the guild once stood to find it in ruins... Burned down to the ground... Everything had been torn to pieces. Skeletons still spread out all over the ground.*

"This is why the cullis gates haven't been working. I wondered if somethin like this couldve happened"*

Rummaging through the wreckage he found a small diary that told of a young hero who had noticed alot of tension between heroes and citizens after the disappearance of the hero f oakvale. More and more heroes had become corrupted. And thought they could push the citizens around.*

The hero of oakvale was appaulled at what had become of his old home. And could only wonder about what could happen to him if the people of albion found him... He removed his armor that belonged to William, buried it in a chest deep inside the ruins of the guild, believing that only a hero would be able to find it again and maybe that hero could bring back peace.*

He called upon the spirit of solcius and nostro, and asked them to hold his mighty avo's tear and the longbow that he had crafted himself til a hero who was of a pure heart could come and claim it.*

Disguising himself he started his journey to see what had become of Albion. He travelled from bowerstone, where he saw how it had grown, all the way to the now abandoned village of knothole glade. Everything had changed so much since he had been gone. He traveled to his hometown of oakvale to find it a flourished trading town. He heard rumors of a small pirate dwelling known as bloodstone which was also rumored to be where his old foe, twinblade, had been defeated...*

One night while he was sleeping, William black came to him in a dream. Told him that one day his descendent would bring peace again to a world filled with chaos..

Waking up the next morning feeling rather relaxed and decided to travel to a new village not far from bowerstone. It was a town flourishing since the discovery of the golden oak. Believing this would be a nice place to visit he set off...*

He found the beautiful village of oakfield simply mesmorizing.... There he found a new temple that had taken the temple of avo's place. This was a temple of light and was far purer in nature than it's predecessor... *

One day while he was exploring and stumbled upon a young demon door... All it required was that the hero made him laugh.. The hero farted and the demon door roared with laughter and let him through...*

The hero found a beautiful house and land untarnished by the evil of the outside world. He decided then and there he would spend the rest of his days living in peace and serenity, which he named the farm after, serenity farm. With no reason to stay immortal, the archons curse had been lifted and was able to die peacefully an old man..

Jackofspades

Reaction score
Re: After the defeat of Jack of Blades

This is my first story. It's kinda a rough draft of what I want it to be. I typed it on my iPhone buy I wanna expand it more tell me what you think

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

Pretty good =]

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I congratulate you on having the patience to type that on an iPhone!

Jackofspades

Reaction score

Thank you. As I said I would like to go into more detail. Showing exactly how the hero of oakvale did everything he did.. I just gotta wait til I can type it on a comp! I'm so ready for fable 3

Mr. Jacob

Reaction score

Very nice +rep An expansion would be cool.