• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

age problems... FE isnt my thing apparently

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score
age problems... FE isnt my thing apparently

i changed my max age but i cant remember how, now i maxed out my mage and hes 70 years old but looks like he is 40, its creeping me out, i normally wouldnt mind but he is maximum Holy Alignment, but with black and gray hair... im wierded out basically... what am i doing wrong? how do i change his age back to, well normal?:ninja:^_^

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
Re: age problems... FE isnt my thing apparently

i have a question can u place a silver ket in FE

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

>_> dude with black hair just make him evil. problem solved

K

Kusumura

Devvnn, I think you've answered a little problem I've been having myself...

I set my character's max age to be 23, and he looks like an old prune! Try setting yours to be -lower-, and I'll try setting mine to be higher and see how that works out...

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

The aging process works like this -

The game sees the lowest number, and the highest number. The default is 18 and 65. Then, the game makes a "line" (This is all so readers can understand better, this isn't actually true.) and sets points along the scale of different morphing. The middle of this line is 41.5. So, at 41 or 42 years old, lets say, the makers decided that you have grey hair. However, if you change the highest number or lowest number, lets say to 15 and 1000000, you will have the character morph of a 41.5 year old at 500007.5 years old. So, changing your maximum age to something lower will make this "line" even shorter, and much easier to age. For example, 18 to 20. At 18, you'll be young. At 19, you'll be at that half-way point. And at 20, you'll be a shrivelled up prune.

And your black/grey hair with maximum Good -

Did you check without your armour? With max Good, you SHOULD have Blonde hair, starting to become white at your age. Armour rating only affects how people respond to you and your alignment bar. So, even if you wear a Jack of Blades mask, people will be terrified of you, but you can still have a Halo. The alignment bar if your stats though will still show you to be 3/4 evil.

OldBoy

Reaction score

Basically; if you set max age lower, you'll age faster. And vice versa.