• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albion explorer crashing =(

I

iLoki

Albion explorer crashing =(

So I decide that I'm going to try out spawning some chests, since i haven't used Albion Explorer yet. I open it up, i double click my HeroGuildComplexInside, and then click on the World Editor and *poof* AlbionExplorer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

I am running Vista Ultimate x64. Could that be the root of the problem? I have done FreeRoam, and the files seem to have unpacked properly, cuz everything is there inside the FinalAlbion folder in the levels directory.

If its a not a vista-related problem, any ideas on what's causing it and how to fix it?

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
Re: Albion explorer crashing =(

Vista sucks; dont use it

I

iLoki

thats your opinion lol, but its not very constructive =(

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, Vista blows alright, but that's the point... sorta. Albion Explorer wasn't meant to run on Vista. I seem to recall a thread, or two, about this before.

I'll look around, but just to be sure, try searching for "vista" and "albion explorer" here on the forum.

You could of course try the official fabletlcmod forums: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=8&

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Tsuyu;205869 said:
Yeah, Vista blows alright, but that's the point... sorta. Albion Explorer wasn't meant to run on Vista.

Agreed :ninja: