• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albion Explorer Problems + Silver Keys

B

Briar Rose

Albion Explorer Problems + Silver Keys

Ok, I need help! The first thing i need help with is I open Albion Explorer, then i click on Map, like HeroGuildComplexInside. Then I click on World Editor,and it says Albion Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close, tell Microsoft about this problem blahblahblah...How do I fix this?

My second question is there a way on Fable Explorer to make you have as many Silver Keys as you want? If there is, please tell me.

I hope i get some help on these.:)

N

NoObbi3

Re: Albion Explorer Problems + Silver Keys

you can use cheat engine quicker and easier

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: Albion Explorer Problems + Silver Keys

Briar Rose;145128 said:
Ok, I need help! The first thing i need help with is I open Albion Explorer, then i click on Map, like HeroGuildComplexInside. Then I click on World Editor,and it says Albion Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close, tell Microsoft about this problem blahblahblah...How do I fix this?

My second question is there a way on Fable Explorer to make you have as many Silver Keys as you want? If there is, please tell me.

I hope i get some help on these.:)

There's not a easy way to give yourself silver keys with Fable Explorer, but you can disable the silver keys -> as in you don't need them anymore to open the chest.

Check the CChestDef(s) in Fable Explorer.