• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albion Explorer Problems

B

Briar Rose

Albion Explorer Problems

Ok, so i open albion explorer, and i get the list and everything, but when i try to open a reigon in the world editor, albion explorer crashes.

And when i try to open a map in world editor, i get this:

I tried re-installing albion explorer, but it still did it.

LOG FILE BELOW

Log file E:\Albion explorer\AlbionExplorer.L og created at 02/11/2007 14:35.
Initializing application...
Application running...
ERROR: Could not load file or assembly 'LEV, Version=1.0.2846.42869, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
Closing application...

can anyone help?

Pleas ei downloaded the freeroam and stuff, but its still not working!:':)':)'(

B

Briar Rose

Re: Albion Explorer Problems

ya, i tried to do freeroma but iyt doesnt work aqtrekdfhksvaaaarrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

It should work, and if it doesn't then you're not doing something correctly

B

Briar Rose

well it didnt, i downloaded freeroam and the other stuff after i downloaded ae, but it still doesnt work!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

You don't just download AE, and Download the free roam application and expect everything to work. :unsure:

You need to follow the steps here: http://forums.projectego.net/freeroam-setup-2152/

Briar Rose;141990 said:
ddinot work for me, i still cant run albion explorer and go up hills. this is crap, i cant do any modding except fe, and i cant even change the worold on that. ugghhhh im sooo angry nothing works for me ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Next it asks you where to extract the files. Choose the data folder above the levels folder

It doesnt ask me that, this is hard!

It doesn't ASK you literally. Once you click on RIP a window will come up and you need to chose where to dump the files. Follow the free roam steps as closely as possible.
Go to FILE => OPEN
Find the FINALALBION.WAD file
Wadfile.jpg
CLICK OPEN
THEN CLICK RIP
PICK DIRECTORY
1231.jpg
And no offense, but if you can't figure this out, then you really don't have any business modding.

C

Celtam

Briar Rose;141975 said:
Ok, so i open albion explorer, and i get the list and everything, but when i try to open a reigon in the world editor, albion explorer crashes.

And when i try to open a map in world editor, i get this:

I tried re-installing albion explorer, but it still did it.

LOG FILE BELOW

Log file E:\Albion explorer\AlbionExplorer.L og created at 02/11/2007 14:35.
Initializing application...
Application running...
ERROR: Could not load file or assembly 'LEV, Version=1.0.2846.42869, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
Closing application...

can anyone help?

Pleas ei downloaded the freeroam and stuff, but its still not working!:':)':)'(

Isnt that pretty much an exact copy/paste form my topic?

B

Briar Rose

yes, it is, becaus ei have the same prob as you. Also, freeroam worked for me, i can walk up hills and stuff but AE still doesnt work.

C

Celtam

Originally Posted by Briar Rose

can you please change that to Celtam then please.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Celtam;142469 said:
Originally Posted by Briar Rose

can you please change that to Celtam then please.

For what purpose? and what are you asking? o_O

C

Celtam

If hes using my post as a quote, its general courtesy to keep my name as the poster. What hes done is change the originally posted by: Celtam to briar rose to make it seem like he posted it, though i dont know why.

Its just general politeness to not take someones post and pass it off as your own, no matter how insignificant.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I don't think they were trying to pass anything off as their own. More like using your screen shot as it's the same message they got. :unsure: It's not like they've stolen your artwork, or brilliant findings or anything. I'd see that as a problem

B

Briar Rose

errr...ok....besides, I am a girl. And freeroam works for me and everything, I can walk up hills, and explore and junk, but AE still doesn't work.

B

Briar Rose

hello? can any1 answer my question?