• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albion explorer won't open...

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Albion explorer won't open...

Well, I go to open it, and it's stuck on that part where you see the hero go from kid to really old, and it says fabletlcmod on the top, and it's stuck on "Checking...":wacko:
I don't know what to do, please help!
Thanks.

UPDATE: It says when I click on AE: "It seems you have not extracted the WAD file that contains the game region information.You are required to do this to use AE.Click ok to continue or cancel to exit."

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Albion explorer won't open...

That is what the freeroam app is for. I think CBox might do this automatically for you. Or it might not. And you might want to use CBox, it has a 3D region editer.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Or go with the really long detailed explanation that will answer most to all of the questions you want answered.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I stumbled across the sit while googling, and can't remember what I typed or the site name, but i'll go look for it.
Well, I renamed it to FinalAlbion.wad but ever since I took that giant swig from the bottle of ABSOLUT IDIOT it still gives me this "this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an un-usual way.Please contact (bunch of un-important people)" wtf?