• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alignment tied with Combat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Alignment tied with Combat?

I know this is similar to combat system but I thought it deserved a new thread. What if, I know you get little dances and things based on alignment but what if you got different styles of combat based on alignment, Like maybe if your evil, Decapitations might be a little easier, Unless of cours you have something blunt like a mace. That would just hurt a lot. or if you were good you might aim for the more, render your enemy useless but not dead. Such as breaking bones or hitting nerves that paralyze hands so they cant use their swords. (Saw that on Rorouni Kenshin :p )

P

Poppycock

Re: Alignment tied with Combat?

i hate japanimia and animai N STUFF

B

blu phoenix

combat based on alignment...seriously even though you are only 11 who are you guys working for. nice idea there soren.

P

Poppycock

aww my little sorens growing up so fast hes my little man!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I will bite your fingers off slowly then get my cat to pee on you while we set up a tent in my living room HAHAHAHAHA.

P

Poppycock

dude that finger part reminded me of the hills have eyes...i just watched that grossest movie i have ever seen

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

never seen it but if someone bites someones fingers off they stole my thing :(

P

Poppycock

no no worse he chops it off with a axe!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

oh. wouldve been better with a rake instead of an axe. ill let throwup go silently up your throat while you think about that gruesome scene :)

Q

Quorthon

If the enemy AI's are advanced enough, torturing them before killing them by paralyzing them and chopping off certain parts of their body could be very entertaining...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

An interesting idea, fighting styles based on alignment would add more depth and meaning to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.