• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

And The Setting For GTA V Is . . .

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
And The Setting For GTA V Is . . .

sfroggy1news.gif

Hollywood !?

63.jpg

Rockstar definitely researching Hollywood

Eurogamer has learned from an independent source that Rockstar is ramping up research on locations around Hollywood.

Earlier today we heard that Tinseltown could well be the setting for Grand Theft Auto V.

Our source could not say whether the research was specific to the GTA series.

Game maker Rockstar told Eurogamer it doesn't comment on "rumour or speculation".

Watford would be a better setting, obviously.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: And The Setting For GTA V Is . . .

Just hope they can include some of the interaction options from Red Dead Redemption in the next GTA and give you more control over things. RDR was so much deeper than any GTA has been and i really hope they can take some of the great systems from it and place them well into GTA.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Let skin some pigeons, and celebrities.

Great find Froggy, gave you rep.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;409954 said:
Just hope they can include some of the interaction options from Red Dead Redemption in the next GTA and give you more control over things. RDR was so much deeper than any GTA has been and i really hope they can take some of the great systems from it and place them well into GTA.

That is exactly what I want Rockstar to do aswell. Keep the formula that worked so well for RDR. No getting phone calls from cousins or roid raging idiots to go bowling or visit a strip club lol. I want to be able to what I want, when I want, and with whom I want ! lol