• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone looking for an Ark server?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
611-CF408-C8-DA-4-A81-82-E9-BF86585080-FD.png

A couple of friends and I play Ark: Survival Evolved, and my friend owns her own server. She’s always looking for more people to join us so I thought I’d ask if anyone on here wants to give it a go. We currently play on the Crystal Isles custom map. The server is very laid-back and the settings are very easy-going. So, very ideal for anyone who just wants to play and have fun without most of the grind you’ll find on most of the official servers. It is also PVE so you don’t need to worry about other people. The server is the Xbox/Windows version so you’ll need have the game bought from the Microsoft store.

If anyone is interested leave a reply and I’ll PM you on here with more details and how to access the server. I won’t be responding to any randoms who join for this sole purpose, however. Fable Fans only. :p

I’m an admin on the server so I’m happy to help in any way. We can also spawn any dinos/items you want. Our aim is to maximise fun and allow people to play however they wish. So if that means slumming it - you can do that too! <3

We have a Discord too, that you are welcome to join. ;)

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I play on ps4.

Silly Rummy. Don’t you know PlayStation is just for the exclusives!? At least that’s why I got mine... :ROFL:

But seriously, that sucks. Well I believe Ark is on Game Pass so if you still have an Xbox or a PC that can run it you can always play it that way. Plus it’s usually quite cheap these days. Not that I’m asking you to spend your money just to play. ;)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I'm a ps-only gamer these days. Got the regular & a pro. My 360 had a broken disctray so I chucked that aswell as the PS3, Wii, & 360. I play on Steam a little. But I never got a xbone this generation, no micro$oft exclusives appealed to me. But with the parasites lobbing the 7.5 billion to buy up all those ips I might go for both consoles next gen.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I went for the Xbox One and got my PS4 much later on. I’ll probably do the same this time around. The most off putting thing about the PS5 is the size. That thing is huge. And my TV stand is not. So hopefully they release a downsized version down the line...

Ark will be backwards-compatible, so if you decide to buy it on the next Xbox - lemme know and I’ll hook you up!