• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arching, Will , Warrior?

Are You An Archer,Will user,Warrior?

• Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mage

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Archer

• A little of all.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vegeta

Arching, Will , Warrior?

:D So who are you??? im mostly a warrior but some times im a will users.:D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Arching, Will , Warrior?

Id say im alittle of them all because i love just beating people to the ground then stabbing them while they are on the floor but also love using will aswel such as the lightning and force push etc and like using bow for attacks at distance and for taking off heads!

V

Vegeta

Yes me 2 but im mostly a warror thats why i put it.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Well, warrior mostly, I dabble in the arts of magic and usually leave archery for somebody else. It was never my thing. Then again I have started using my bow alot more of late. It can be useful for getting people in the head when their not looking, gets cracking good decapitations as well....

:D

A

alanname350

Well shoot what should I post, I have played through the game more than three times, and each time I try something new. Well, I guess I will just pick a little of all, because that is what my current char is doing.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I would love to play through the game with a will character, never upgrade any other stats, just my will energy.... wonder what that would be like...

o_O

V

Vegeta

I saw some scrren shots where some very very very strong will users still looked like they were 18 but they beat the game because of there will abilities.

D

DrZoid

I want to try and get my number of decapitations up really high so I'm using the bow a lot atm. But I guess I always used the bow more anyway.

C

Coolmist

ill just go with what my title says legendery willuser called paladin i have to admit i love will but i use my bow and sword alot 2.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
I would love to play through the game with a will character, never upgrade any other stats, just my will energy.... wonder what that would be like...

o_O

Yeah i want to get my character to be really powerful with Will aswel.

J

JP8117

I am proud to say I am an archer, love the long distance shot, and the silent approach to battle. For me it is like the sniper rifle off Halo, expect unlimited ammo. I also love the magic spell that goes with archers, that beast does damage.

D

DrZoid

JP8117 said:
I am proud to say I am an archer, love the long distance shot, and the silent approach to battle. For me it is like the sniper rifle off Halo, expect unlimited ammo. I also love the magic spell that goes with archers, that beast does damage.

I thought the same :D I love to sniper in halo.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

First time I played through Fable: The Lost Chapters I was leaning more towards 'Warrior', however I find I prefer to mix everything up nowadays.

C

Coolmist

when i started the game the easiest thing to do is to become a warrior after i maxed every thing in that section i went on to will then i upgraded my bow and guile all that crap.Only intill my m8 came round and got me the bow of skorm i started to use bow alot .

C

countjosh

im a spell warrior(a warrior who uses a lot a magic during combat)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I am a Mage/Archer every now and then I'll be a warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.