• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

armors in FE

W

WhiteThunderz

armors in FE

Can I get armor into my inventory threw FE? If so, how? I am trying to get full Archon(spelled right?), and, ah, too lazy to get 25 silver keys, so ah, please help? Please and thank you sir/madam. :D

Leaf16591

Reaction score
Re: armors in FE

or use Fable Shop that is more easy for this!

W

WhiteThunderz

problem is though, Leaf, I don't know how to use a trainer. There is not a guide to show me how(not blaming anyone here), so I'll just stick with John.

Leaf16591

Reaction score

the instructions of fable shop are in the file rar of the trainer quiet!

W

WhiteThunderz

Even though, some of the trainers don't work. Or for me anyway. if you can tell me how then I'll +rep you.

Leaf16591

Reaction score

download fable shop.
run fable and go to the merchant(i advice that in the guild).
put in pause the game and return to the desktop without close the game.
run fable shop, insert the number of what do you want and quantity(the number equivalent of the object serch the number of the object in file txt that is set of fable shop)
click enable trainer.
return to the game and go to the merchant the object that you chosen is there how the article for sale.
disable the trainer once finished.

W

WhiteThunderz

It still doesn't work Leaf....OMG this is frustrating....

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

From my experiences with it, it must have been opened while Fable was running, which can be done with Alt + Tab. Alt + Tab when you have spoken to the shopkeeper, but have not actually entered the shop yet, basically asking if you wish to enter, Yes or No. Background should have a shade of tan. Then, alt + tab and type in the numbers, and activate. Return into the game and click Yes (left mouse button). Then, go into the Buy section, and it should be there. NOTE that this will not work with someone who would normally sell armour, like a title vendor.

Further instructions... Once the armour has been acquired, you can alt + tab and turn off all cheats. Return to the game and exit the shop. Then speak to the shopkeeper again and repeat the above instructions.

W

WhiteThunderz

Thanks Arladerus, great help, +rep. Now I am going to try it out. If so, then +rep again.