• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassins Creed Rogue revealed (previously Comet)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
ACRO_hero.jpg

Yeah I know it was revealed the other day but this is first time ive been near a computer for a while (hence so many threads).

Developed by Ubisoft Sofia, in collaboration with half the world it seems with Ubisoft's Singapore, Montreal, Quebec, Chengdu, Milan and Bucharest studios all lending a hand, the game is set for release on Xbox 360 and PS3 worldwide on November 11th.

''Assassin's Creed Rogue gives players new locations across North America to explore, including the frozen North Atlantic, the Appalachian River Valley and New York. In Assassin's Creed Rogue, players experience the Assassin's Creed universe through the eyes of a Templar. As Shay Patrick Cormac, players suffer the brotherhood's betrayal and transform into an Assassin hunter."

''The acclaimed naval components from previous Assassin's Creed games have been enhanced in Assassin's Creed Rogue. The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan.''

''We know that there are many Assassin's Creed fans with Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles who want to get their hands on a new Assassin's Creed game this year. Assassin's Creed Rogue completes the North American saga started with Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and gives previous generation console owners an exclusive opportunity to experience fan-requested features, such as playing as a Templar''

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Somehow I was expecting it, but I never thought I'd actually get to see two separate Assassin's Creed console games released in the same year. Good lord, I really hope Ubi slows it down sooner rather than later or it's going to go the way of Guitar Hero.

Well, at least they made the effort to give PS3/360 users their own game instead of a downscaled version of another.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Somehow I was expecting it, but I never thought I'd actually get to see two separate Assassin's Creed console games released in the same year. Good lord, I really hope Ubi slows it down sooner rather than later or it's going to go the way of Guitar Hero.

Well, at least they made the effort to give PS3/360 users their own game instead of a downscaled version of another.

I think they would have originally planned to move straight to current gen but then when the numbers didnt exactly 'leap' from one to another they decided to create one for last gen again too. Cant believe overall there has been around 14 AC games so far (including mobile and handheld), talk about franchise over-saturation. That said ACIV was my favourite since ACII and if Unity improves on that I will be happy, Jack was happy they are making one for 360 too as he loves Assassins Creed and wasnt happy that Unity was next gen only.