• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Augmentation Modding

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score
Augmentation Modding

Hey, I was wondering how I might be able to alter the effects of augmentations. Particularly, how to make the augmentation have special effects such as fire, lightning, or silver, and the different blade effect animations for the various augmentations. Does it have something to do with the 'type' seen in the below image?

augedit.jpg

EDIT: For that matter, if anyone's willing to work out an augmentation creation guide, that would be awesome, I can't seem to figure things out that much, and I don't want to screw up my game yet again, I just got it working with all the mods I wanted ^_^ I don't want to have to revert to backups again.

EDIT2: Hmm, and for that matter, are the Hobbe Killer and Bandit Slayer augmentations good for anything, or are they just there?

EDIT3: I'm going to try and see if I can figure things out using the weapon cloning guide in comparison to other items. And seeing as how noone's responded to this yet, it doesn't seem as if anyone will notice. Nonetheless I will try ^_^