• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Balverine transformation won't work

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Balverine transformation won't work

when I use the balverine transformation mod I follow the exact steps in the readme and when I hit either of the sighns it just repeats the cutscene five times or so and then it when it stops I'm unchanged.
:realmad:

A

Azrooh

Re: Balverine transformation won't work

Was it an FMP? If so, try re-loading it. Do you have any mods affecting whatever region the sign is in? That may be affecting it too. Any mods affecting whatever you are transforming into and the hero could also affect it. Try replacing your game.bin with a backup and re-load it new.

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

it's a bug in the cutscene, I know how to fix it too I think, so if Azoorah's advice doesn't work tell me and I'll give it a shot.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

morerunes;168294 said:
it's a bug in the cutscene, I know how to fix it too I think, so if Azoorah's advice doesn't work tell me and I'll give it a shot.

So what do I do?

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

white or brown balverine?

12mohamedhm

i tryd using the brown balverine and followed the exact steps but when i go outside of the guild i see no sign at all

N

NoObbi3

yeahh uhh can i get help too please? the read me starts from out of no where and i dont unnderstand it at all. can i get a step by step one?