• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Battlecry

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Battlecry

I am part of an army that is trying to save this generation, and we won't back down we will fight to save this generation. We will make a Battlecry in Jesus' name.

K

Kato Si

Re: Battlecry

I am going to fight to save this generation from the darkness of lust, violence, anger, fear and drugs. I will through God's power and grace step out on the frontlines and fight in schools, shops, homes and everywhere else.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I believe I am rather confused... in fact rather confused doesnt quite cover it.

o_O

K

Kato Si

weirdkidinabox said:
I believe I am rather confused... in fact rather confused doesnt quite cover it.

o_O

DO YOU FEEL A EMPTNESS AFTER YOU DONE DOING EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE. HOW LONG DOES STUFF KEEP YOU HAPPY, HOW LONG WILL IT MAKE YOU HAPPY?.
THE MESSAGE I HAVE CAN FILL THE VOID, THE EMPTYNESS INSIDE.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Let me see. My artwork, my work and everything that truely matters to me I find extremely fullfilling. I am proud of everything I do whether others may consider it a lack lustre accomplishment or not. I have no void. I am not empty. I have a fantastic family. A brilliant life that is filled with people I love and care deeply for. Sorry dude, much respect to you for being so open about your faith and all but whatever your peddling I'm not buying. Not today at least.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
SCIENTOLOGY IS FALSE, I WON'T PARTICAPATE IN LIES.

Sorry I just have to interrupt- these people have faith in what they believe in. They get as much spiritual fulfillment from what they believe in as you get from what you believe in.

K

Kato Si

weirdkidinabox said:
Let me see. My artwork, my work and everything that truely matters to me I find extremely fullfilling. I am proud of everything I do whether others may consider it a lack lustre accomplishment or not. I have no void. I am not empty. I have a fantastic family. A brilliant life that is filled with people I love and care deeply for. Sorry dude, much respect to you for being so open about your faith and all but whatever your peddling I'm not buying. Not today at least.

I'm not selling, I'm just trying to share the lord. I have a passion for this generation so if you ignore my words that's your choice and God created choice. You can choose to fallow him and recieve a love greater than anything or you can ignore him and recieve death. Sure you have it good now but what about when you reach those last days. When you die you didn't beleive and you will be sepearted from God.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I'm not selling, I'm just trying to share the lord. I have a passion for this generation so if you ignore my words that's your choice and God created choice. You can choose to fallow him and recieve a love greater than anything or you can ignore him and recieve death. Sure you have it good now but what about when you reach those last days. When you die you didn't beleive and you will be sepearted from God.

At no point did I say I did not believe in God. As a matter of fact I do- maybe not to the extent of pure unadulterated faith but I do believe in a God in some way, shape or form. I know I have a choice and I have chosen to enjoy the things in life which I have.

With your choice of words you make things out to be entirely black and white- either believe in God or you die. It sounds more like an ultimateum than a choice. This kind of thing annoys people. Its a far too in your face method. If people dont believe in God then why not let them be- they are what they are- you are what you are. Its not like Christianity is a small religion- its known worldwide. People know they have the choice to believe and some people choose not to- why can you not respect that choice.

K

Kato Si

weirdkidinabox said:
At no point did I say I did not believe in God. As a matter of fact I do- maybe not to the extent of pure unadulterated faith but I do believe in a God in some way, shape or form. I know I have a choice and I have chosen to enjoy the things in life which I have.

With your choice of words you make things out to be entirely black and white- either believe in God or you die. It sounds more like an ultimateum than a choice. This kind of thing annoys people. Its a far too in your face method. If people dont believe in God then why not let them be- they are what they are- you are what you are. Its not like Christianity is a small religion- its known worldwide. People know they have the choice to believe and some people choose not to- why can you not respect that choice.

I was speaking of that sin leads to death, and I see you are being very resistant. Which is my q to leave you be, I love you and Jesus loves you so have a good one.
(I'll talk with you later).

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I was speaking of that sin leads to death, and I see you are being very resistant. Which is my q to leave you be, I love you and Jesus loves you so have a good one.
(I'll talk with you later).

Okay, been an interesting conversation. Later days.

:D

K

Kato Si

weirdkidinabox said:
Sorry I just have to interrupt- these people have faith in what they believe in. They get as much spiritual fulfillment from what they believe in as you get from what you believe in.

They get fullfilment from Satan, who masks himself behiend other religions. exaple Free macinery; they beleive in a faith they think is right and of God. But once they reach level 42 of there code they find out they have been fallowing Satan.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
They get fullfilment from Satan, who masks himself behiend other religions. exaple Free macinery; they beleive in a faith they think is right and of God. But once they reach level 42 of there code they find out they have been fallowing Satan.

Obviously if they feel they have been believeing in God and feel they should be rightious and true to him as soon as they find out their actually worshipping Satan they would bail. Oh and actually Satanism is the worship of self. Not actually worshipping Satan himself as an idol.

K

Kato Si

I love you Jesus, praise your name! use me to save this generation.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Lets see: I live almost on my own, I have great friends, I have a job, I have access to beer and other alcohols, I have a new car, and I have just discovered this great new book on the knowledge of the ancient arts. I do believe I am content.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I love you Jesus, praise your name! use me to save this generation.

I'll have to admit I am a christian and Jesus does RULE:p

Status
Not open for further replies.