• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blasted Trader! Need some help here...

N

NeutronHInc

Blasted Trader! Need some help here...

Well, I wanted to change what a trader sells. So I spent the last two hours finding the CShopDef for the trader in the Guild, not the Innkeeper guy. I first looked at his inventory for some key numbers to look for, 34 Health Potions, 62 Will Potions, and 34 Green Apples. I finally found the thing... It is in CShopDef #9467.

Okay, so I wanted to see if I could pop some more weapons, armor, and items like books, Tofu, and Crunchy Chicken into the dude's inventory. I started by adding one array to his already 61. Went in the game, started to trade, no crunchy chickens to be found. ><

So I simply tried increasing the number of items he already sells, taking Health Potions from 34 to 340. Went in the game, started to trade, the blasted retard still had only 34 potions.

So I thought to myself, well maybe this isn't the trader I've been editing. So I goto ALL other traders and none of their inventory has changed either. So I quit out, took the CShopDef and removed everything he was selling, went into the game, started to trade, he had nothing. So I have been editing the right jerk, but for some reason it won't let me add things to his inventory, nor increase the amount of crap he already has.

Now I know the two Shop Trainers edit this dudes stuff, but I'm wanting a one stop shop for all my massacre needs without using a trainer, since I'm not a big fan of em! I want to put everything but hair styles, tattoo cards, and titles in this guy. All armor, all weapons, all potions, all food, all gifts, and all books.

But, as you guessed from seeing this topic, the blasted trader is not playing nice! ><

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: Blasted Trader! Need some help here...

Read this topic on fabletlcmods.com.