• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brother screwed health up

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
Brother screwed health up

untitled.jpg

I didn't do anything as you can see I think my brother tampered with FE... anyone know how to change it back?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Brother screwed health up

Unfortunately I am unable to see the image, thus the extent of the damage. Could you upload it in the gallery or something?

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

I cant =( dont have permision...

But what it is is that my health (the red part) is as small as it usually is in the beginning but the bar extends to the end of the page..

H

Hexadecimal

droded;135759 said:
Could you upload it in the gallery or something?

only Staff and Subscribers have that ability ;)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah so you've changed the rules again.

H

Hexadecimal

droded;135762 said:
Ah so you've changed the rules again.

the Forum Rules haven't been changed in quite some time... who can or can't upload to the gallery isn't in the "rules"... it's just a feature that only certain people can access... it was left open to the general members for a brief period (around 2 weeks or so I believe)when it was reinitiated, then reverted back to it's original state...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Oh, so I can upload finally? :wub:

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Can anyone help me :(

H

Hexadecimal

droded;135764 said:
Oh, so I can upload finally? :wub:

no... as I just finished telling you, uploading to the gallery is restricted to Staff and Subscribers only... o_O

back on topic... I have no idea about anything relating to modding whatsoever, but a common theme with the modders when something cocks up is to ask whether the person made a backup... did you make a backup? if not you should have and if so can't you revert to the backup? :p

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Umm nope never thought I would need to, because im always careful and ask before doing stupid stuff apparently my brother isnt lol...

edit: why is my sig a spoiler?

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Scru up his game then MWAHAHA oh erm, its good thing actually so make the best of it. I would

H

Hexadecimal

Kamolakk;135767 said:
edit: why is my sig a spoiler?

I placed your sig into spoiler tags as we have size limits for images, you can see how it distorts the forum borders when you click it, and I thought you might prefer that to having to resize it or have it deleted entirely ^_^

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Oh Okay thanks.

H

HodgePodge

Backups. If you fail to make backups, there's not a thing anyone can do for you. I would recommend pulling the textures.big and the graphics.big files off of the discs. You'll need a program like 7zip or WinRar to open the .cab files and get at the textures and graphics.big though.

And Hex: Apparently Modders are included in the realm of "Staff" as I can upload pics to the gallery :p

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

I have 7-zip and WinRar since im advanced in Oblivion Modding :)

H

Hexadecimal

HodgePodge;135802 said:
And Hex: Apparently Modders are included in the realm of "Staff" as I can upload pics to the gallery :p

that's odd :wacko:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

An alternative would be a complete uninstall/install of Fable, keeping your save(s). I'm quite sure that would work. But yeah, backups is the answer. If you can, backup the entire "Fable" folder, then you won't have to re-install everytime as you've got each file should you need to replace it.

Oh yeah, by 'complete' uninstall I mean run the uninstaller and then go manually delete the files left in your Fable folder. The unistaller leaves some behind for some reason.

OldBoy

Reaction score

Tsuyu;135828 said:
An alternative would be a complete uninstall/install of Fable, keeping your save(s). I'm quite sure that would work. But yeah, backups is the answer. If you can, backup the entire "Fable" folder, then you won't have to re-install everytime as you've got each file should you need to replace it.

Oh yeah, by 'complete' uninstall I mean run the uninstaller and then go manually delete the files left in your Fable folder. The unistaller leaves some behind for some reason.

Yeah - I'm with Hodge and Tsuyu on this.

But I'd start by putting back the original game.bin.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

game.bin->CREATURE->CREATURE_HERO->Min Health/Max Health
Alternatively:
game.bin->HERO_STATS