• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying ALL Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Positively

Buying ALL Dolls

Buying all of the Dolls.. 1 of each

Name your price.

I have all Legendary weopens

Plenty of money ~ name your price.

Books

High rollers coat

If nothing there takes your fancy .. post what you want and will accept for them.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: Buying ALL Dolls

Id like High Rollers Coat, The Backflip book and Charles Hat

If you have those, ill help ya

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

why does everybody want charle's hat. just do the 'Rescueing Charlie' quest and make sure he dies, simple as that. i have 3 of them already. i'll give you one Mos!!!!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Dagzey;237636 said:
why does everybody want charle's hat. just do the 'Rescueing Charlie' quest and make sure he dies, simple as that. i have 3 of them already. i'll give you one Mos!!!!

The problem is, I already rescued charlie and im too lazy to start a new profile and then finish the game and then transfer blah blah blah

And i cant accept it for free, you HAVE to want something dont u?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

i have all achievements already, you've given me live rep already, i have plenty of money on my games, there is nothing i want anymore, but i would be happy just to give it to you. you didn't pay me the 500,000 coins for the achievements a couple of days ago either, and you now what, it doesn't matter. i'll meet you ingame sometime soon, and you can have a hat, :)
i'll buzz you when i'm on next

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i will give you a hammer doll for any other doll you may have duplicates of. if not then i will take cash. i dont cheat for money, so its legit for trading with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.