• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Call Of Duty 3 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Call Of Duty 3 News

News about the upcoming Activision and Treyarch WWII FPS sequel has been circling the internet alot over the last fews days. It has now been confirmed that CoD 3 is scheduled for an autumn release and currently only appearing on the next-generation consoles such as Xbox 360, PS3 and, it appears, Nintendo Wii.

Activision have been reported as to say CoD 3 will be similar to Call of Duty 2 and previous instalments in the series, the follow-up reveals World War II as seen through the eyes of four Allied soldiers; Call of Duty 3 "brings players closer to the fury of combat as they fight through the Normandy Breakout, the harrowing offensive that liberated Paris and changed the fate of the world".

People are still wondering about the fate of the PC version but everyone is assuming that infinity Ward - developer of CoD on PC and CoD 2 on PC and Xbox 360 - is still working on the franchise, but whether the PC will receive a port of Call of Duty 3 or an entirely new CoD game remains to be seen.

B

blu phoenix

Re: Call Of Duty 3 News

cool! not bad. it's on 360 though so i'll have to get it. damn why are all the good games coming out on 360. *sigh* oh well. i'll get it later.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Call Of Duty 3 News

blu phoenix said:
cool! not bad. it's on 360 though so i'll have to get it. damn why are all the good games coming out on 360. *sigh* oh well. i'll get it later.

Im sure it will be on the PS3 in future aswel, Xbox 360 and PC at the moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.